Ugandan president wants to outlaw oral sex because "the mouth is for eating"

You’re not suggestng he’s a mouth-breather, are you?

I’ll take “Videos I don’t want in my YouTube history for $1000, Alex!”

7 Likes

Evidence says you can’t just go down.

4 Likes

Album Name

2 Likes
3 Likes

Mine certainly is.
I eat like a motherfucker.

3 Likes

“We know the address of sex; we know where sex is.” is a strangely evocative claim. Nonsense; but impressive ‘what if Wittgenstein were more interested in moralizing than in epistemology?’ per unit volume

4 Likes

I’d say Scandinavia and Russia, the 69th parallel.

5 Likes

13 Likes

All these comments and not a single person feels compelled to express that this is not de wae

We’re all old.

6 Likes

Nothing shows those ‘outsiders’ what’s what quite like upholding the moral strictures of your former colonial overlords with a bit of help from creepy American hard-right elements.

Extra credit for condemning the opposition as ‘un-African’ as though that’s an even slightly well-formed concept.

5 Likes

I was distracted while reading this and for a moment thought the US-backed evangelical Christian preachers were spreading the homosexual not the concern.

1 Like

Since we’re talking about uganda…

These homophobes have a real unhealthy obsession with the sexual proclivities of others.

1 Like

You must be one of them cunning linguists you hear ‘em talkin’ 'bout all tha time.

1 Like

This is so sad. Clearly this man has never received a stupendous hummer. (and logically has probably never reduced a lady (or man) into a pool of jelly on a bed)

If all you’re doing with your mouth is eating, breathing, and spewing hateful shit, then you’re wasting your life buddy.

5 Likes

I don’t fully agree with the byline in the article, “And there’s no good reason to suspect it would be, either.” I think that some members of any minority community are not immune to persecuting their own community if they believe it will be viewed favorably by the majority.

https://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-anti-gay-activists-caught-being-gay/joanne

1 Like

I am terrible at languages.

3 Likes

The dude needs to spend a buck and a half and read the chapter on “mouth music”.

1 Like

Ugandan dentist: ‘Open wide please.’
Ugandan conservative: 'Yo, na-ah, broski. ‘Miss me with that gay shit!’ ’
thusly, righteously: *dies of tooth decay *