Uh-oh. Donald Trump thinks Hillary Clinton used acid that "destroys everything within 10 miles" (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/14/uh-oh-donald-trump-thinks-hillary-clinton-used-acid-that-destroys-everything-within-10-miles-video.html

13 Likes

That’s it, his brain is definitely scrambled.

16 Likes

And here I was thinking Trump was going to go full Q-woohoo and tell us HRC had a vat of pirahna solution into which she dunked her enemies.

16 Likes

36 Likes
42 Likes

The fact that Trump is alive (if not well), instead of having “fallen” from a Trump Tower window, is sufficient disproof of all the Deep State and “Killary” fantasies.

(Kinda shame. I could see her sitting in the Oval Office wearing a Nehru jacket and petting a Persian cat…)

23 Likes

1 Well, he got that right.
2 (citation required, broken clock, etc)
3 WTF?
4 He does know Socks is a cat, right?

And Biden’s mental acuity is being questioned?

38 Likes

I’m no professional; still it seems like 45’s apparent cognitive decline is rapidly getting worse with each public appearance.

27 Likes

A lot of his regular word-salad is stuff that’s only being passed around in the GQP conspiracy theory echo-chamber. All this stuff normal media channels won’t touch because there’s no way to verify it and they could get sued, and it’s also just nuts.

This one I haven’t heard but I bet the standard MAGA-moran nods in approval, “Yep, Trump speaking the truth and the lamestream media ignores this bombshell. Worse than Watergate I tell ya!”

16 Likes

So he thinks, and this host felt no need to question, that Hillary did an “acid attack” that wiped out all life in a 10 mile radius? Unless she did that deep in Wyoming, she’d at least hurt double digit people, which would likely be a news story somewhere, right?

The Famous Socks thing I wish he pressed more on. It sounds like a fascinating noodle incident.

12 Likes

This sounds like a continuation of the confused narrative Trump has been spreading about Hillary’s emails since 2016. He had no fucking idea what he was talking about then, and he certainly hasn’t learned anything in the intervening eight years.

22 Likes

Bill Clinton did keep audio tapes of him being interviewed in his sock drawer. They weren’t considered presidential records and the National Archives never tried to take custody of them. There was a lawsuit filed by a private organization that never went anywhere. There’s no similarity between it and Trump’s case.

23 Likes

He has a point there. Socks was actually an agent for a foreign power. We don’t know what Socks knew about all the meetings in the Oval Office, but we do know that they passed it all on to their handler.

dr-evil-austin-powers-477_bokvcn
Alt Text: Socks the cat with their bodysuit disguise off.

20 Likes

A few weeks ago Trump was attacking his perceived opponent Barack Obama. Now he’s going after Clinton. Next week I suspect he’ll think he’s running against Jimmy Carter. By November, Trump will be going after FDR.

31 Likes

ah. and thats where the BleachBit part is coming from. so, its a software, but acid, and once released into…the wild(?!?), it destroys everything within 10 miles. and hillary clinton made it. do I get that right?

13 Likes

Jake Gyllenhaal Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 Likes

I’m gonna need you to dial back the coherency about five settings, but other than that I think you pretty much summed it up.

15 Likes

Trump speeches are a combination of things he completely made up coupled with references to real things that are so cryptic most people don’t even understand them. How many people watching this interview would have understood his passing reference to “socks” as referring to Bill Clinton keeping audio recordings of his interviews in a sock drawer?

9 Likes

I think I’ve had some of that acid. It came in a little liquid minty-breath-freshener-drops bottle. 12 hours later everything was fine. Good times!

25 Likes

I would absolutely still vote for Carter if he were 45’s opponent. Or FDR. Or Inanimate Carbon Rod.

But I kind of like that Hillary is now a Captain Planet villain…maybe it’ll trick some of 45’s fans into caring about the environment.

11 Likes