Uh-oh. Somebody is vaccinating raw meat, as scientifically proven with magnet at Walmart (video)

I blame spinach.

13 Likes

It’s a Big Spinach conspiracy.

11 Likes

Funny how something clings to - checks notes - cling wrap.

7 Likes

Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Charlie Day GIF - Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Its Always Sunny Charlie Day - Discover & Share GIFs

7 Likes

I blame spinach- for being awesome, sautéed in butter with a little bit of salt and some garlic! I will eat some with a twice baked potato! no meat though, bleh.

3 Likes

potato GIF

9 Likes

I can meet you halfway - some meat is very undesirable. I mean dudes - who needs them?

2 Likes

Sad Dog GIFs | Tenor
I mean, I get it. But I’d like to propose that you meet us halfway. Keep dudes around, just don’t let us be in charge of anything for a couple of generations.

7 Likes

Well - there’s men and there’s dudes.

10 Likes

The Dude gets served at a restaurant | TexAgs

13 Likes

5 Likes

Yes, but will you have enough?

(johnny.dinapoli on Instagram)

11 Likes

Poe’s law, on display

3 Likes

They must…cling…to their disproven delusions.

2 Likes

This is all Qanon / trumpster trash. Don’t believe anything here. NO Covid19 VACCINE ISN’T MAGNETIC ! Sarran wrap around the meat does naturally stick to anything. This is all B$.

1 Like

Maybe it’s her accent or the low volume but i think she said she is going to do the MAGA test. If so this would check out. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Pin on GIFs
Where are these people coming from?

8 Likes

game of thrones khaleesi GIF

5 Likes

Star Wars Reaction GIF

We know that! Did you read the thread at all!!!

7 Likes

TBH, the magnet test isn’t reliable. Too many alien-hybrid cows react paradoxically to mRNA, their meat is anti-magnetic after slaughter even though it’s chock full of parethenitine and gollanano-biscolateens.

If you don’t mind a little home surgery, the thing to do is to superglue a Sacagawea golden dollar to your pineal gland. The gold plating will de-resonate the spectral emissions from the biscolateens way down to the bottom of the paramagnetic spectrum where you can feel them in your ankles.

Message [OBJ] for [OBJ] brand home trepanation rigs and super heterodyning thermionic sterilizer schematics!

[OBJ]

5 Likes