best ink television GIF by Oxygen

pjpPQ0Qv95pAKOW_kxNFA_oznriHyws6tpanl9BczrU

6 Likes

Tory endgame is going to be exciting.

3 Likes
1 Like

Fuck me sideways. ‘Not all’, eh?

8 Likes

Some of them, I presume, are good people.

6 Likes

Fuck the Tories.

2 Likes

We’re all choom gangers I suppose.

I just realised this morning that I have never hated a government more than the current one. Previously Margaret Thatcher had that honour, but I think Boris Johnson/Liz Truss/Rishi Sunak have done more damage and stirred up more hatred than she did.

All Tories Are Bastards. Yes, even that sweet granny who wouldn’t hurt a fly (but would pay someone else to fumigate her house).

9 Likes

Which would be impressive if it weren’t so fucking enraging…

8 Likes

Considering that trans grooming lies have taken off here too, this is horrifying. Not to mention the ambiguity as to whether arrested sex workers are sex offenders too.

My blood would be running cold if it wasn’t for the fire of my fury.

5 Likes

She just described a “hurricane” of immigrants are coming.

Her latest full speech text isn’t out yet, but holy fuck she’s dangerous.

Text highlights from Sky News:

She then turns to “unprecedented mass migration”, describing what is to come as a “hurricane”;

“Every human… has the right to aspire to a better life,” she says. This is “one of the cornerstones” of the Tory philosophy, the minister adds;

But, she says, “nobody can deny” there are “far more people” who would like to move to the UK “than can be accommodated”;

Ms Braverman says the UK has been “generous” in taking in refugees from around the world - but people care “deeply about overall numbers”;

The minister says the Tories are the only party who will take “effective action” on migration;

However, she admits that politicians were “too slow” to recognise the “scale of the migration problem” over the last 30 years;

She adds that they were “too squeamish” to be accused of being “racist”;

3 Likes

Is that so Suella?

Well then, fuck you, you ladder-pulling, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, ableist and sociopathic greedpig, I hope your death is slow and painful.

P.S. sorry I didn’t limit myself to calling you a racist.

[ ETA: more accurate epithets, happy to take sugestions for more ]

12 Likes

You missed out transphobic and homophobic.
She’s the full house of nasty.

11 Likes

You’re 100% correct, my apologies, let me add that in now.

8 Likes

Screenshot FTA:

It takes a special kind of mind to freely admit one is the descendant of migrants, and in the same breath, paint any others as a threat.

5 Likes

10 Likes

While the useful idiots (and the spiteful bigots) are distracting the country

The murderous behaviour of Johnson and Cummings is coming under the spotlight

2 Likes