UK Political Thread, part the second

Soon there will be two more rich phonies in El Lay.

3 Likes

I quickly began to suspect, and even said it aloud : “Oh my God! Is he going to sing?!

He is an absolute delight.

Seeing the back of the 19th C haunted pencil was also an absolute delight (but how dare he quote Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!). He’s so thin b/c his master the devil takes it out of him every night as he sleeps.

ETA: Milkshakes will soon sell like mad in Clacton. I suggest ones made with fruit that stubbornly stains, like black raspberry…

6 Likes

Stretch the affected area over a bowl and pour boiling water through the cloth. Berry stains disappear.

This is presumably while the garment is question is not being worn.

5 Likes

I suspect he’s going to have plenty of material from this new government.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, it’s incredible to think that only a short while ago we thought we’d eradicated measles and Nigel Farage. Both have now been brought back, largely by the same people.

11 Likes

That is not good, unless Labour expect to get 600,000 votes in Inverness, Skye and West Ross-shire.

7 Likes

ETA:

7 Likes

15 Likes

BTW Keir Starmer is a neoliberal piece of shit (I would use another word but yanks are weird). I Hope that there are still some good people on the backbenches.

5 Likes

411 seats. You’d hope there have to be a few in there.

5 Likes

I like hope.

6 Likes

Part 4/5

Next week: Let’s talk about Labour.

4 Likes

13 Likes
3 Likes

MPFC S03E06 - The War Against Pr0n0graphy

13 Likes

I reblogged this on January 31, 2023

ceevee5

The UK in 2023 … like to charge, reblog to cast.

12 Likes

I think that was minister Sirpa Paatero (Social Democratic Party of Finland) and prime minister Antti Rinne (Social Democratic Party of Finland) that happened in 2019.

7 Likes

It’s so wonderful that it worked out the way it did!

5 Likes
5 Likes

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

5 Likes