UK Political Thread, part the second

Hope they get this despite Amazon’s anti-union crap.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Part 5/5 Let’s talk about Labour

4 Likes

The bit about reform having no room for racists… why is there a waiting list?

5 Likes

I think it was Maximillien Robespierre who made a similar crack, asking, “Is the no room for racists because they have a ‘one in, one out’ policy, like their absurd immigration ‘policy’?”

5 Likes

So I guess Wes Streeting has turned out to be exactly the sort of person everyone said he was going to be, given that he wants to make the ‘temporary’ ban on puberty blockers that was rushed in by the dying Tory government with no debate or oversight into a ‘permanent’ one (with even less debate or oversight.)
Yeah, that’s going to go well. Especially if the upcoming King’s Speech actually does contain the “conversion therapy ban” bill that has been trailed for quite some time.

6 Likes

Oh well, he’s out after that lingering corruption scandal and infightng in the Welsh cabinet.

And in infuriating news:

1 Like

Blonde Turd endorses Tangerine Mussolini shocker.

7 Likes

I’d say his intervention would be decisive alright.

Al is just out for the money though. He’ll say anything and tame englishman to the Republican Party appears to be a lucrative role for the likes of Niall Ferguson .

4 Likes

Oh shut up Boris… no one cares what lies you spew…

6 Likes

Twd Shit On It GIF by The Walking Dead

9 Likes

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

5 Likes

UK commentator sent hundreds of death threats from fascists and bots on both sides of The Pond:

Also posted in trump the chump

ETA:
I have now been banned from even accessing this video.

Someone in the comments asked how so many people could show up to merkin von bankrupt’s ‘rallies.’ I replied that ads are taken out on craigslist, offering to pay ppl to attend for a certain am’t of time. When the time’s up, they walk out.

Yes, that got me banned from accessing the video.

Great job, yt!

5 Likes
3 Likes

Hope they successfully challenge Amazon’s fuckery in doing everything they could to sway the vote.

10 Likes

Ultra-rich entrepreneurs threaten to desert Britain over tax

5 Likes
11 Likes
8 Likes

Thats Good GIF

7 Likes

too bad oh no GIF

5 Likes