8 Likes

incoherent rage

7 Likes
4 Likes

No Thank You GIF by Karen Civil

3 Likes

team america vomit GIF

3 Likes

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/28/british-virgin-islands-premier-arrested-miami

5 Likes

I can go to the polls without ID, I’ve never been asked for it, I have a card. I’ve never had to queue. We don’t have voter fraud and the paper ballots have adversarial oversight from all sides throughout the process. I trust the voting process.

I don’t trust the fucking voters or the politicians unfortunately, but I do voting. A healthy body politic needs lots more than just voting to make it happen, but it is one of the things it needs.

8 Likes
5 Likes

MP named

And Boris is sent to jail, not that one.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Despite Government attempts to make this a wedge issue, UK public really does want the ban on conversion “therapy”

Relevant chart:

7 Likes

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

Should have kicked him out when you had the chance, huh?

7 Likes

*lolz

9 Likes

But what does this mean for me, the most important person in the entire world, Boris?

4 Likes
6 Likes

Of course, what do you expect from the Tories but this:

3 Likes
5 Likes

I felt quite rattled watching all that, like i’d shifted into an alternate present with a monarch nobody is really fond of listing all the dystopian shite its government is about to force on everyone. Or, our current reality as it also known as.

1 Like

70 year celebration coming up, they’ll waste millions of pounds and millions of idiots will lap it all up and collect the Daily Mail Commemorative Issue.

At least the kids can wave a flag on the way to the foodbank.

3 Likes

The flag shaggers sure do like their dead tree wanking memorabilia.

1 Like