UK Political Thread, part the second

The most diverse fascist leadership in history!

15 Likes

“HA, our Nazis are different colours!”

Not really the flex they think it is. But they can now sue us for hate speech if we complain…

14 Likes

Stephen Colbert Fireworks GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

7 Likes
13 Likes

Sir Keith becomes a republican in 3,2…

5 Likes

Interesting, it wasn’t like she was against horribly and brutally opressing people with skin darker than hers…

1 Like

And I thought republicans were bad with their “CRT education reforms”…

A Conservative MP has said anyone using the term “white privilege” should be reported to the government’s counter-terror programme, and that teachers who criticise the Conservative party should be sacked.

5 Likes
5 Likes

They’ll be attacking panto next

2 Likes

Needed translation.

6 Likes

It’s Toby Young’ lot, who believe that only right wing speech is free speech.

Toby really was a disappointment to his father.

7 Likes

More on the LGB Alliance case

In reality, the amount of LGB people is increasing at a similar rate to trans people.

The background to the case

and a reminder from a month ago

9 Likes

Against the backdrop of the cost of living crisis, the new chancellor sets out the government’s priorities.

3 Likes

I don’t know where to aim my despair. Sir Keith is a disaster, and why the fuck would the voters think that the Tories would be better now that Liz Truss is leader?

8 Likes
13 Likes

That’s fucking awful. Just cruelty for no reason. That poor man.

11 Likes

It has been a recurring story over the last 12 years. A few years ago someone who lived a few streets away from me died from a diabetic coma after being cut off their disability benefits.

I am scared every time a DWP letter arrives, even when they are expected (like the joke that is the Christmas bonus, which hasn’t had a rise since being set at £10 in the 1970s)

11 Likes
4 Likes
11 Likes
7 Likes