UK Prime Minister fucked dead pig at college

It didn’t move much, but apparently that’s normal.

2 Likes

It’s not so much that…it’s that the photographic evidence was a selfie.

4 Likes

And Stephen Harper - a marmot? Dubya - a feral hog? The short-fingered vulgarian… the loveliest, most babe-alicious, pulchritudinous, lubricious, facially-symmetrical swine in the history of the Porker Porking Pageant!

1 Like

I WISH the congressfolks in America would fuck some pigs. It might distract them a few minutes from fucking us.

11 Likes

Doesn’t he seem . . . tired?

I wish Boing Boing would stick to the facts. Do we really know if the pig carcass was rotting? Or if it were really a sow?

9 Likes

The stories of the weird-right are as useful as truther theories.
There is narrow betting odds that there was some untold conspiracy-ish stuff in both cases, but it doesn’t matter to the big picture if somebody abused the corpse of a hog or if the Air Force downed the fourth plane.
If anything believing and spreading these weird elite university club rumors and conspiracies means that these creepy drunken rituals when real become a blackmail vector which can actually let a conspiracy infection become a problem.
Not unlike closeting all gays in the US military and intelligence apparatus, why open one’s self up to attacks like this?

3 Likes

what’s this one time shit. We have several different remembrances from individuals, has it confirmed that these were all the same time? Cameron could announce that it was only one time and lay this controversy to rest.

2 Likes

Well… Bush tried to fuck a feral hog, however by mistake he rolled off the side of a hill, into a duck pond and fucked a mallard instead.

2 Likes

This is exactly the right analysis. Who has been able to blackmail Cameron with the implicit threats of revealing the pig event, and why is now the time when Cameron wants to sever those bonds? I’m sure the blackmail angle is why there were so many child abusers in Whitehall.

4 Likes

While this is hilarious, it sounds like something they were all doing and it’s unlikely Yale or Harvard (Dubya) etc. are any different from Oxford here.

I’m enjoying Hameron, but let’s not lose sight that all the toffs are pigfuckers.

5 Likes

After every heinous thing he’s done openly, it’s this that someone like him fears coming out. It tells you a lot about so-called civilization that fucking a dead pig is more damning to the ruling classes than fucking over millions upon millions of commoners. Not trying to take the high road here, our 'Murican politicians are at least as heinous and we’re every bit as responsible. It’s just that, with respect to @Mindysan33 and at the risk of sounding jaded, they all already depress me and this just seems par for the course.

10 Likes

Thank you boingboing, as I doubt we will be reading about this in the UK media.

However, I will make one observation; those of us who went to Cambridge are well aware that it is Oxford graduates that run the country. We just provide the artistic and technological skills. [edit-this is irony]

[edit - I’m wrong, I forgot how much the Daily Mail hates Cameron for being soft on immigrants. It’s all over their front page.]

4 Likes

Yuck! So not only bestiality but necrobestiality.

2 Likes

Applied as opposed to theoretical evil :smile:

3 Likes

This feels like an episode of Black Mirror - life imitating art? Perhaps a touch of non-linear time involved? Or did Charlie Brooker get wind of this story and decide to make the PM as uncomfortable as possible without getting shot?

1 Like

The extract is apparently from the Daily Heil!? So maybe Cameron has done something to piss off the noted non-dom newspaper owner, Harold Jonathan Esmond Vere Harmsworth, 4th Viscount Rothermere. Or maybe this is the warning shot… a threat that something worse than necrophiliac-bestiality might be aired next.

You would think that a well brought up boy like Cameron would know not to play with his food.

4 Likes

Seriously. I don’t see anything wrong with fucking a dead pig’s mouth, morally or ethically. I personally wouldn’t do it, because fucking rotten tissue is gross, but the pig’s fucking dead. You can’t abuse a dead animal corpse. It’s just carbon and water. How is fucking it any worse than eating it and shitting it out later to be chemically decomposed in what society deems the grossest places on earth?

I’d say fucking a live pig is wrong since there’s issues of consent, but if fucking a dead animal is wrong, then fucking a fleshlight or a shotglass or a cantaloupe is wrong too, and I don’t cotton to that logic. Now if the pig was killed specifically in order to fuck it, that’s probably wrong and a waste of life.

8 Likes

Probably something to do with his stance on Europe. Hopefully, they’ll tear themselves apart over it.

1 Like

It’s a problem exactly… why?

Camoron has other problems. This one doesn’t even make it between the competition.

1 Like

I guess if the UK leaves the EU then Harmsworth might have to start paying taxes.