UK Prime Minister fucked dead pig at college

[cough]non-dom[cough]

Sooo… Lord Ashcroft is miffed at the PM because he wasn’t given a position in government, and gets juicy headlines from Another MP who was at Oxford with Dave… whoever can this be? And what has he promised Lord Ashcroft?

1 Like

Mostly I just want BB to take down that big picture of Cameron’s evil, evil face from their home page. It’s upsetting me.

I mean, I’m glad at his misfortune and all, but as GulliverFoyle sez, let’s not get distracted from all the real reasons to chase him out of town with pitchforks.

Plus, this is likely the opening salvo in the campaign to replace him with someone (and it’s a chilling thought) even worse. Either George Osborne or, more likely, Boris Jhhwark hhhauk blraaAAUGGH oh god now there’s vomit everywhere

4 Likes

I think if true it would be something that, while perhaps not a large lever which could loose the Tridents in a peaceful time, could threaten to derail a career or even embarrass someone shifting the balance at a critical juncture.
If society sees gay as bad or worthy of expulsion from one’s career, or even if there are outstanding pictures of perfectly legal pigs&dicks it could cause a few points movement if released near an election the possessor has a lever. It is similar to the fear of being asked to participate in a polygraph interrogation, just enough fear to give an edge. Our judgement of the pictures matters not, rather only the judgement of a statistically meaningful percentage of the voting populace, or perhaps someone with power to influence or sabotage someone.
Of course a real conspiracy nut would say that elite university secret societies take these embarrassing photos and engage in weird bonding rituals to have something to use against the known privileged few who are chosen to rule over the rest of us. I knew one young woman who in the late 80s chose not to continue a promising modelling career after breaking up with a young man who had in the bliss of an early relationship photographed her in the nude, she feared with fame eventually the photos would come out, it was not any reality but fear of her parents seeing the photos which changed her life path.

3 Likes

I guess people care about the wrong and stupid things.

2 Likes

Symbolic bestiality by the ruling classes isn’t what it used to be.

2 Likes

Unfortunate, and worse that others are then able to use this truth or lie to an advantage.

1 Like

I erect a níðstang in their direction!

1 Like

The debate in the Commons should be enjoyable.

“Mr Speaker, it is know well known that half of those opposite me are pigfuckers!”

“You will withdraw that remark!”

“Mr Speaker, I withdraw the remark and correct it. Half of those opposite me are not pigfuckers.”

11 Likes

Between this and ‘riding a dead horse’; there’s a joke somewhere.

The Prime Minister indulges in oral bestial nectophilia on the front page. George Osbourne, his Chancellor, scrapping free school meals for state schools gets moved to page two.

I don’t think they are that clever. But it would be pretty scary if they were.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/VictoriaPeckham/status/645725077170950144

2 Likes

Cameron is the joke.

The problem with political jokes is that they keep getting elected…

4 Likes

You would think that a well brought up boy like Cameron would know not to play with his food.

Awesome! Somewhere in the world, within the next few hours, a gentleman named CoffeStar will be using that line pretending it’s his own.

2 Likes

#BPIG F**KING DEAL

14 Likes

I think it is Paul Dacre, who is virulently anti drugs, lgbt, and progress. Cameron is far too left wing for him, so much so that he would diss Cameron even though it takes the heat off Corbyn. Dacre got on with Gordon Brown because presbyterianism.
[edit - shouting removed, must not let anti-Calvinism get the better of me. Well, too much, anyway.]

2 Likes

It tickles me that Harmsworth, the owner of the xenophobic Daily Heil, is French for tax reasons. If Cameron drags us out of the EU, I would wonder if non-dom would survive the upheaval.

1 Like

In the sad world of the future, humour will be monetize and everyone will have to pay micro transactions to reuse a joke. To me it is all just up-cycling and should be free.

1 Like

NSFW illustration care of Félicien Rops.

2 Likes

It goes back to early Aryan culture and there are Indian equivalents, but it is because the Aryans gained power through domesticating horses. Probably OT, the Hebrew for horse is the same as the Latin for pig, which may explain some of the Jewish-Roman problems.

2 Likes

I was going to use Pfc Hudson’s, " What do you mean, “They cut the power”? How could they cut the power, man? They’re animals!", but this seems more appropriate for cold blooded monsters…