UK Prime Minister fucked dead pig at college

What do Pinky and Perky have to say about this?

1 Like

I remember hearing that some Celtic Kings had to do the dirty with a mare on their coronation day.

1 Like

Have you heard of Moral Foundations Theory? Though it’s inventors seem to try to use it to call different things equal when they are not, I think the idea that different people have different bases for their morality seems pretty sound. So while I might say, “Oh, a dead pig? Well, if it wasn’t a live pig than that’s just gross, not unethical,” the people who support Cameron are probably saying “That’s an abomination. What a monster!”

Anyway, I have to imagine that photos of melon sex wouldn’t be good for most politician’s careers either. Maybe it shouldn’t be the case, but I feel I can revel in a bit of schadenfreude at Hameron’s (thanks @oldtaku) expense.

3 Likes

Their bland, inhuman, emotionless, shiny, porcine faces terrify me…

7 Likes

More likely “That’s what happens when you abolish flogging at Eton. In my day, we’d just have sent out for a few prostitutes. The new generation are just a bit wet.”

2 Likes

When I first heard about this I thought “oh, he’s some kind of sexual deviant”… which would actually make me happy, as it implies some level of independent thought. But this is bad. He didn’t do this for any sort of personal gratification, but instead caved in to demands he doe something 'transgresive" for what, to gain access to a social club, probably composed of other future social leaders? Its scary because it implies such craven lack of personal identity is widespread among such leaders.

4 Likes

Remember that guy who tried to defend himself against charges of bestiality on the basis that the deer he was enjoying was dead? Didn’t he lose that case?

1 Like

It is spelled PBIG… The “B” is silent.

1 Like

Aw come on now. We were young once. I think all of us have at one time or another done things we later regretted with - wait - what was it?

Oh… never mind…

3 Likes

This discussion makes me feel really old-fashioned. Yes, there are more pressing political issues and there are questions surrounding how it was revealed. However I still feel that in his position no excuse is quite good enough to make pig-fucking not embarrassing.

The days when this meant a bullet or the colonies may be over, but will he really be able to save enough of his reputation?

The argument is that, as with the Greek system in the US, this is a way of bonding these future leaders - they all know something about the others which could be career damaging, so they have to protect and support one another.
I am sure that this is the real reason behind a lot of the hatred for Corbyn - he doesn’t have hostages to fortune held by the ruling class. The same with Tzipras.
Possibly one of the reasons that the Daily Mail is so powerful is that its principal editor did not go to one of the ruling class schools (Eton, Harrow, Winchester or Westminster) but to UCS, a left of centre independent day school. The result is that there are no politicians who were with him at school and have the goods on him. It’s a pity that he has forgotten the school song about “laying intolerance low”, but he can’t be bought or threatened. (Jonathan Freedland, executive editor of the Guardian, also went to UCS, but very definitely still adheres to its principles.)

2 Likes

Am I the only one who can hear some high flatulent English accent pleading for understanding of this situation, saying, “It was flaccid! It was flaccid! It wasn’t like he got his bollocks off on it. It was just something you do for a laugh.”

2 Likes

To misquote Andy Warhol, he will get fifteen minutes of infamy. And then it will all be forgotten.

1 Like

I’m assuming this was deliberate.

1 Like

Lol - damn spell check! I didn’t see that… I guess I will leave it. More funny?

But it’s also a doctrine of mutually assured destruction. If Cameron goes down because of this, will he be taking other people with him?

1 Like

At this rate, we should probably ban turduckens.

2 Likes

Hardly, as he seems to have been exposed by someone outside the system.

Thanks, it is hard to judge those things in other countries.

I don’t think he would survive that here in Germany, but we lack this college culture and the class system works a bit differently, so the context is just not the same.

But not really. There is no way this gets printed in a paper - even in the Daily Mail (I don’t think?!?) - unless they can say with extreme reliability that it actually happened, or at least that they had extremely good reason to think it happened. One can only imagine the size of a lawsuit for a false allegation of dead pig sex against a politician. It appears there are multiple sources. Can Cameron guess/deduce who those sources are? Even if he can’t, is there a chance he just goes down in a blaze of glory and names every co-pig-fucker he can? I mean, being publicly exposed for this is the sort of thing that might make a person do something a little crazy.