Undercover investigator: Facebook moderators were instructed not to remove racist far-right material

That you read it that way does not make that my intent. What cold war reference, and is that the only interpretation of that statement of mine, or would I have a chance to clarify beyond your first pass meaning-taking? I’d rather put my own words in my own mouth is all, and wear my own dirty clothes, but not someone elses.

Same as the online papers.

Watch:

Outrageous statement (1) about something you respect, like the safety of your children
Outrageous statement (2) about something the president did or did not actually do
Outrageous statement (3) about something totally unproven that the evil republicans are up to
Statement that I am a liberal.

Why would you challenge only the first three statements?

Is that everyone ELSES bias on display? Really?

Enmity Sells.

And yet, people here are told the opposite, all the damn time.

I’ve clearly wandered into the wrong thread, was just throwing out a personal anecdote, not interested in dissecting miscommunication. I’m out. Cheers.

If she is getting it from the FB newsfeed you might want to show her how to turn it off:

This is an important point to make. It always distresses me to see elderly and infirm people constantly exposed to Fox News because one of the underlying missions of the network is to raise the blood pressure of its viewers in a way that (the still awful) CNN and other competitors don’t.

2 Likes

Great C & H! I thought it was a remix, but it’s not… everything old is new again, eh?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.