Unicorn Chaser: 20 purr-fectly timed cat photos

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/16/unicorn-chaser-20-purr-fectly.html

25 Likes

Thank you, these are awesome.

15 Likes

An unwrapped tampon on the bed!!??

No one gets to decide when there is a rainbow in their cat’s ear, they just have to make hay while the sun shines and save the tampon change for a little later while capturing funsies for the web.

Or perhaps my indifference to seeing an unwrapped tampon just serves to mark me as an old broad.

17 Likes

Looks more like a pen to me. If it is a tampon, so what? Women shouldn’t have to be embarrassed by what they use to manage a period. An unused tampon is no more gross or embarrassing than unused toilet paper.

20 Likes

Purrrrrfect!

5 Likes

I feel slightly less stressed than I did before looking at these. thanks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I suspect Photoshop.

2 Likes

Thanks, I really needed the chuckle!

1 Like

I suspect wet blanket syndrome.

9 Likes

every single one of these was great. can you just keep up a nonstop stream of different ones from now on for the next 4 years? 'cuz that’d be great.

11 Likes

COTTON! IT’S BLEACHED COTTON WITH A STRING ATTACHED AND SOME NEFARIOUS PLASTIC THING ON THE FRONT! IS IT A BOMB IT’S GOT TO BE A BOMB!! OH WAIT THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH WIMMINS PARTS! RUN AWAY!! THE END IS NIGH! FLEE! FLEE! THE COTTON IT BURNS SO VERY DEEPLY WHITE IT BURNS SO BAD

11 Likes

Your shock seems…

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

toxic.

16 Likes

lol, I’m not anti-menstruation. I just can’t recall in my adult womanhood a time that I put an opened but unused tampon on the bed for any reason. I think cleveremi pegged the reason, the moment had to be captured.

6 Likes

Or, you know, forever.

2 Likes

I suspect that fourth one is really a taxidermied specimen mounted on lucite.

I feel slightly more stressed than I did before reading your comment, thanks. :frowning:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Unused toiled paper???!?!?

2 Likes

So not so much “it’s gross” as “it might be gross to use it after putting it down on a fuzzy surface.”

1 Like