Unlike Marjorie Taylor Greene, her identical twin doesn't fancy neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes (video)

Originally published at: Unlike Marjorie Taylor Greene, her identical twin doesn't fancy neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes (video) | Boing Boing

10 Likes

I am relieved to learn there is not an actual human being saddled with the doom fate of being MTG’s identical twin :woman: :woman:

That would totally suck

38 Likes

It might be nice to have them around though. If you go by the good-evil twin trope, I think their touch could cure cancer.

25 Likes

Or open a portal to a demon dimension. Potato, potahto.

Oh, wait. EmptyGee is already here? Then we are the demon dimension.

Stranger Things Max GIF by Cinecom.net

21 Likes

I think it depends on whether or not she has a beard.

15 Likes

I thought her whole schtick was “entire people group”. Guess I never really knew Marjorie at all. Hat tip to Joni Mitchell.

7 Likes

21 Likes

MTG news always makes for a nice virtual laxative.

6 Likes

I know, right?

17 Likes

You know, that would explain a lot…

20 Likes

This is the bad place!

26 Likes

I’m with the space lazer lady

2 Likes

A whole people group!! You mean, like liberals or Democrats? Who would say things like that?

3 Likes

They’re not sisters, they’re cousins, Identical cousins and you’ll find, they laugh alike, they walk alike, at times they even talk alike, you can lose your mind…

5 Likes

Though, I want it to go on record, I’m all on board with the clam chowder fountain in the town square.

No double-dipping!

10 Likes

The hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons? :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time!

8 Likes

no!
the salty sweet manna of the mother ocean with the delictably chewy stomache-feet of the molluscan sacrifices!
om ah clam
~Queen Conch

8 Likes

OMG, the whole bit, it’s all about her. Not just “why would anyone associate themselves with this terrible person I associated myself with!?” She’s also condemning someone for knowing nothing except what they look up on the internet, whether it’s true or not, and then talk about it on some podcast… i.e. her whole modus operandi and she’s talking about it on her… podcast? video stream? (Totally different!) This woman has negative self-awareness.

7 Likes

It’s just like Rorschach, she’s not trapped here with us, we’re trapped here with her!

4 Likes