Using leftover pizza to make french toast

made from things found in a crappy company break room? what better way to let Karen know her 40yrs at the company were appreciated then making her a break room tiramisu for her retirement party.

3 Likes

Sometimes pizza places in Korea use egg white instead of cheese. koreans and japanese both go crazy with the western notion of pizza, to delicious effect. if anyone wants to venture further out of their pizza comfort zone then french toast pizza, they need to visit both countries.

Do they have brandy in their break room because it is a crappy company, or despite it?

2 Likes

you’d have to go through several people’s bottom desk drawer to find brandy because some people prefer whisky or tequila. gotta numb the pain of soul killing work somehow! :wink:

3 Likes

It’s not just inexplicable, on multiple levels, it has the added horror of involving fake bagels. Fake bagels being their own weird thing, where American food producers were apparently hell-bent on popularizing the bagel despite the fact that middle America didn’t care for it, so instead they sold them something else and simply called it a bagel. So it’s sort of an “insult to injury” type situation.

Oh sweet Cthulhu, that actually explains it…

3 Likes

Eh, I’d try it.

1 Like

The article description was plenty sufficient for me to avoid watching this one. Sorry for your loss.

I’m just happy that it didn’t say “Buy this leftover pizza to french toast recipe in the BB store” or "Trump-era chefs eviscerate European cuisine "

I am interested in your ideas, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

2 Likes

Why not both? That looks great.

I dice up some bacon, throw it in the oven in a 9x9 pan, after a while I crack a couple eggs on it and sprinkle some edamame and/or asparagus on, then back in the oven for another 15 to finish it off.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.