Utah cop shot handcuffed man in police station, his third killing: "You're about to die, friend!"

True. Though I have seen .22 “shorts” pass clean through small animals like possums, skunks, and raccoons and whack into barns and sheds 50 years yards or so beyond. If it is a serious issue, I agree that something lower-impact should be issued.

ETA: distance not duration. Lol

4 Likes

That’s some scary time travel ballistics you’re talking about! Tell me more.

10 Likes
5 Likes

Until the propaganda media starts reporting on these cases country wide, and constantly, like they do “certain” cases, people will never realize we have a real problem with out of control authoritarian cops everywhere. They don’t care about race they hate all “civilians” it’s their power mad us against them attitude that is the real problem. there may be some who aren’t power mad, but if they are not standing up against those who are, they are also the problem. Courts need to treat cops just like any other citizen, because, that’s all they are.

11 Likes

Unfortunately, they are everything you say and racist to boot. Black people are killed by police at a 5x rate compared to white people.

10 Likes

Mad Men Reaction GIF

9 Likes

Tell me you’re white without telling me you’re white. :unamused:

13 Likes

derry-girls-sister-michael-christ

3 Likes

10 Likes

This game has eaten so much of my life. I love it.

1 Like

I know you’re responding to the actual game post, but it’s quite funny seeing this right after the Venn diagram post.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.