Vagina-scented face masks

That doesn’t seem hygienic

6 Likes

I’m curious about the logistics of producing these masks? How many are stewing at any one time? If more than one, are they done in batches or more of a “one in, one out” pipeline? How long does it take? Does she hire someone to do quality assurance? Does she package them herself or use a fulfillment company? What is the customs code for international export?

6 Likes

Jade and Amethyst? Aren’t they previous winners of the annual Miss Hooters International?

They are now.

So what about those of us who want dick scented masks?
Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

I will to make two assumptions to answer this question. First I assume you are male since I also assume almost all females who like dick prefer their dick not to have what you would call „dick scent“. If my assumptions are correct, it should be a trivial exercise for you to produce your very own homemade dick scented face mask.

1 Like

Setting aside the fetish shaming, I still think this is a bad idea. Having an unwashed bodily fluid transfer cloth as your pandemic protection seems like a bad idea. You want your mask to not itself be a risk vector.

5 Likes

Probably won’t transmit Covid if you let the mask quarantine for a week or so since the virus is relatively delicate on surfaces and becomes inactive on its own after a while, but, uhm, the mask could have all sorts of viral, bacterial and fungal other stuff that you shouldn’t be putting up against your face… :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I wish I didn’t know this was a thing.

5 Likes

I could throw a few masks in my hockey bag for a week. That should do it.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah, but how’s the flavor?

Speaking as someone who is not unfamiliar with the gay BDSM community, if you did that, you’d probably be able to sell them for quite a bit of cash to a small but dedicated customer base.

1 Like

For the MAGA crowd, one that smells like Trump’s arse.

2 Likes

There’s probably already a Maker’s Channel showing how to make one…

I can’t tell if you’re joking, but thank you for the laugh! “Kink, meet logistics, logistics, meet kink.”

And this part:

Gold.

Definitely. There was a part in the linked article about how any secretions or skid marks wouldn’t show through to the other side. Not what you probably want against your breathing holes…

2 Likes

Joke. Always. I am not wired for seriousness.

1 Like

Pro tip: Next time you open a can of sardines, just drape a few facemasks over it to take on the ambience. Use the ones you want and sell the rest on etsy. Cheaper by the gross.

When I buy a pussy mask, I expect it to smell like a cat, dammit!

4 Likes

I’m suspecting this one could go either way. If things go critical then there is a built in ventilator (untested)… Just whack in a couple of eye holes and you’re good to go:

1 Like