Venue cancels Marjorie Taylor Greene's Jan 6th party

Originally published at: Greene's insurrection party canceled - Boing Boing

8 Likes

Please tell me the venue kept the booking fee and is now donating to her opponent.

19 Likes

I wish we lived in a world where it being Greene would be enough to deny her a booking all by itself. Nazis should be kicked out of every business they walk into and denied service by everyone. They must not be aware of her reputation, or they would have seen something like this coming.

19 Likes

What a moron.

Why would she celebrate the anniversary of the FBI and antifa causing a massive riot to trick true patriots into breaking the law?

/s

23 Likes

12 Likes

I mean, they must know he’s going to pick Ivanka as his running mate, right? It’s not like the increasingly crazy train is going to jump back on the rails at this point.

7 Likes

Go Away GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

6 Likes

The FBI are annoyed. A congregation of traitors in one place. There went a great surveillance/intelligence gathering operation. Could have been the MAGAt “Apalachin”

7 Likes

Why didn’t she just hold it at her gym?

Oh, right. That was a failure too.

8 Likes

Ah yes, the party of treason, insurrection, violence and domestic terrorism.

7 Likes

Will it make any difference who he picks as running mate?

4 Likes

Oh, the irony.

9 Likes

A book signing? As in: a signing of her own books?
That’s obviously not the real reason she wanted the space. That venue would have been too large for all the buyers of her books.

3 Likes

A phonebooth would be too large a venue

3 Likes

I guess she’ll have to stay in, maybe play a board game

2 Likes

Is… that an actual thing that someone can actually buy? :rage:

2 Likes

Jesus…

@Mindysan33 yes it is

2 Likes

Marc Maron Rage GIF by IFC

4 Likes

I’m going to assume it’s super not fun to play.

3 Likes

I’m trying to figure out their schtick. Are they pulling the piss? Or serious? No clue.

3 Likes