Vice reporter test drives a fellatio robot

Noooo !! :anguished: :scream:

Everyone knows Henry and Hetty are an item, how could he?

3 Likes

Itā€™s all gone a bit Pete Tong for Henry.

9 Likes

Put a pair of googly eyes above that thingā€™s "mouthā€™ and . . . well!

1 Like

Iā€™ve actually read really great reviews of the ā€œVenus 2000ā€ (I canā€™t remember who makes it) and itā€™s invariably described as the best powered male sex toy ever.

It uses a vacuum pump, but a lot of reviews say itā€™s not like a blow job or anything like vaginal sex and that itā€™s a unique type of stimulator.

From the preponderance of good reviews Iā€™d buy one if it werenā€™t so expensive.

Downsides: itā€™s noisy like most powered phallic stimulators, and sometimes it latches onto your junk if you turn it up too high and is difficult to disengage once itā€™s been powered off.

Seems like a fairly primitive design. And kind of a niche market as well. About 95-98 percent of guys regularly fellate themselves, so Iā€™m not clear whatā€™s going to convince them to use this thing instead.

Here is one from back in the day.

http://darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid1998-10.html

The oldies are forever.

2 Likes

Itā€™s made by Sybian, who have achieved some measure of notoriety for their eponymous vibe for women.

1 Like

That has a long hose that keeps the spinning blades away from the engorged member, possibly leaving room for other injuries. However, are you quite sure that you will be able to reach the controls?

1 Like

But, it makes household chores fun again and think of what youā€™ll save on kleenex!

ETA: Actually, all I can think of is that pfffffffftt! sound it makes when you get something like a rag stuck in the nozzle. Not sure if thatā€™s the kinda action Iā€™m looking for on a lazy Saturday afternoon.

Honestly, the #1 reason I wonā€™t stick my penis into the properly sterilized orifice of a vacuum cleaner is because Iā€™m afraid of ā€œbruisingā€ my cock. Iā€™ve seen the videos of guys with bruised penises. And thatā€™s horrific. If any of the veins or arteries get broken, the cock loses all structural integrity, swells up like a balloon, and will never work as well again. In addition, thereā€™s also the fact that if you get even a small scratch or scrape in such a state, youā€™re liable to hemmorage to death like a hemophiliac. Thatā€™s perhaps the least sexy thing ever.

Thatā€™s another reason why I steer clear of penile pumps. I canā€™t trust myself not to pump it up till something important ruptures, then Iā€™ll have a busted dick for the rest of my life if Iā€™m lucky, or I might just bleed out and die from hypovolemia. Which I donā€™t want either.

Useful to know. :wink:

I can see why you would have repressed that scene.

That would really suck!

1 Like

Really. Thereā€™s not a whole huge list of other reasons that occur first, like ā€œWHAT THE EVERY LIVING F#@K WOULD YOU DO THAT FORā€ ? or even just ā€œbecause I want to keep my penisā€?!?

1 Like

To be honest, the real #1 reason is because my hand does a fine job on its own.

Itā€™s not necessarily the case that this model was particularly popular, just that it was particularly hazardous. I think weā€™re dealing with the opposite of survivor bias, and there are many men out there who use other brands without incident. Itā€™s a weird turnabout from the usual male/female balance of hazard associated with sex though: there arenā€™t as many objects for men to use around the house for the purpose, and the ones that do get used have a greater chance of doing serious damage.

1 Like

Please tell me thereā€™s a typo there, Iā€™m really feeling left out now.

1 Like

I wondered about thatā€¦ Human guys? Not so much. Male dogs? Sounds a little low. :slight_smile: As George Carlin said, if he could reach heā€™d never leave the house.

1 Like

If it were true the human race would have been extinct a long time ago.

Hah! Noā€¦ even if you are big enough and flexible enough to do so, unless you just like the taste that much there is no reason to do this. (And if you so like the taste, you are much better served by getting a boyfriend.)

And that is not even getting to deep throating, doubt anyone but a real yoga master could do that on their self.