Vicente Fox's 2020 campaign for US president: "Donald, you suck so much at this job"

I’m gonna lobby my kids to name my next grandson Vincente! (various assumptions apply but…)

6 Likes

My girlfriend’s friends were playing this for her on their phone, and I had no idea who it was or what the context was, but I was laughing out loud and loving every second. Vicente Fox has amazing delivery and tears Trump to shreds while still being hilarious.

7 Likes

For the love of Cthulhu, can this be made a PERMANENT sticky at the top??

6 Likes

I don’t think Donald is a BoingBoing reader, but perhaps someone could pass on to him that the ex-presidents (Obama, Vincente, and others) are a much cooler gang. He would make a really great ex-president.

7 Likes

Wait, I thought BoingBoing tried to avoid posting Fox News?

13 Likes

I want the covfefe mug!

10 Likes

The epitome of “sick burn”. Do not watch at work, unless your coworkers don’t mind sudden bursts of loud laughter (such as at the mention of ‘even worse than King Joffrey’).

Seriously, Vicente takes it to the next level here.

6 Likes

Especially since Trump clearly never really wanted to govern, and found out it was so much harder than he expected, I’m sure he’s fantasizing about being able to be an ex-president – get all the recognition, still have the honorific “President,” and not have to do shit.

I think that there are decent odds on him not running for a second term and blaming the liberal media.

5 Likes

I kept it together until the Game of Thrones reference with the Mariachi’s. Then I spit my tea across the table. Hilarious

7 Likes

I need to hire a mariachi band for the next event I have to go to with loud, rude 45 supporters.
I can imagine their faces as we all break out in song!

8 Likes

Our president is such a moron that he has been trolled so far by the following world figures:

1. Vladimir Putin
  2. The King of Saudi Arabia
  3. Kim Jong Un
  4. Enrique Peña Nieto
  5. Justin Trudeau
  6. Shinzo Abe and his wife, Akie Abe
  7. Every leader in Europe except Theresa May

We can add Vincente Fox if he gets elected.

9 Likes

I enjoyed this video and it made me laugh out loud at work.

1 Like

Barack Obama.

4 Likes

Still waiting on him to get ‘trolled’ by Karma.

11 Likes

As my Grandma always said: “Patience is a virtue!” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is this really Vincente Fox, or a comedian double for the former Mexican President?

2 Likes

Right now Obama is out of public office so I don’t count him here. But I will say his vast fields of f-cks is so barren that he has absolutely none to give.

1 Like

Yeah, I abstained from sharing this very funny video cause I assume it’s just a bit by someone.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-australia-turnbull-trump/australian-pm-mocks-trump-over-russian-guy-at-media-party-idUSKBN1960RR

3 Likes

This is brilliant.

BTW, I’d love for Trump to be an Ex-President really soon, but I very much doubt he’ll be a good Ex-President. He’d be still the same guy, messing up something else.

3 Likes