Vicente Fox's 2020 campaign for US president: "Donald, you suck so much at this job"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/10/vicente-foxs-2020-campaign-f.html

11 Likes

Had a dinner party with many guests from south o’ the border, they laughed their asses off when I played this on the big screen. Must’a watched it 30 times, never gets old.

PS. Fuck tRump, always & forever.

34 Likes

Such a troll!

11 Likes

Loved the Time magazine cover in the background (“Vicente Fox Threw a Baseball Over the Moon”).

29 Likes

I laughed so hard when I saw this; good stuff.

16 Likes

800 thumbs up!

10 Likes

Also the pee tape sitting on his desk. LOL

23 Likes

Only 800?

9 Likes

How can we get this to play hourly on every network? Seriously, this has to happen!

13 Likes

Worse than Joffrey LOL hahahaha

13 Likes

Fox should be president. President of Earth. This guy is a lad.

12 Likes

There’s a future for him in US late night.
I guess the pay is pretty good.

10 Likes

Our long national nightmare is finally over!

11 Likes

Goodness, I didn’t think Fox was that good of a president of Mexico (he wasn’t terribly, just could have been better), but damn… I’d vote for him for president of the world now.

19 Likes

He should have said that Trump’s cabinet is the worst team in Washington since the Generals.

13 Likes

Yes, but then it wouldn’t have tied back to the goat joke.

12 Likes

Vive el zorro!

5 Likes

This guy cracks me up. I had no idea he was this much of a wild man when he was president of Mexico. The beauty of it is he’s enjoying the hell out of himself while smearing “Donald” with the truth. Really Donald, You should have been a little more cautious when you were bad mouthing Mexico and the people of Mexico. Most of them are way smarter than you are and at least one has the media power to hose your ignorant ass. Plus his hats are much better!

18 Likes

It’s all basketball.

2 Likes

He should have told Trump his Cabinet had been recalled back to Ikea.

8 Likes