Video compilation of life's minor annoyances

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/23/video-compilation-of-lifes-m.html

6 Likes

nice but would be better with quick tips after each one.

1 Like

Now all I need is to add the foibles of left-handedness in a right-handed society to the mix.

8 Likes

Why the 8 hotdogs in a pack vs. the 10 hotdog buns in a pack issue wasn’t covered is beyond me. Frankly I’m concerned.

9 Likes

Ah, infomercial actors. There oughta be an award.

2 Likes

Ha good one, I thought this was going to be a repost of “Day of Failure

The spoon falling in the soup reminds me of one that bugs me- I want to go back in time and slap whoever thought it was ok to make butter knives balanced to always fall towards the handle. Once the knife is covered in schmutz, any bowl or plate I set it on has to be big enough or else it falls out and gets the schumtz on the table/countertop, or it tilts over the glass I keep silverware soaking in the sink 'till wash time.

4 Likes

I just don’t get people who have trouble keeping the toothpaste blobs on their brush. The mystery of why I often find big blobs of toothpaste on the sink is up there with my biggest minor annoyance: the monster that steals single socks.

2 Likes

Time was that it was 10 hot dogs in a pack vs 8 buns, but hot dogs have been plumped in the last couple decades and now a lot of hot dog brands are 8 to a pack. If you do classic Oscar Mayer or similar you’ve still got the mismatch, though.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Is Hall of the Mountain King the new Yakkity Sax?

1 Like

Previously: the animated version.

Reckon it happens more frequently when people wet the toothbrush first, or even wet the toothpaste before putting the brush in one’s mouth. Not sure there’s much point to either of those.

3 Likes

oh-the-pain

1 Like

I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve tried to light a bottle rocket and it didn’t go off. Truly one of life’s universal minor annoyances.

1 Like

@ 1:03, use one of those air pressure bottle openers. Once you get the hang of it, it’s very easy.

And Hebrew Nationals are in packs of 7! It’s madness.

1 Like

On the way to church, out for a romantic evening, lunch meeting with the boss, there isn’t a moment of life that hasn’t been ruined at one point by a bottle rocket that wouldn’t go off.

3 Likes

You’re right!

1 Like

Knowing @Brainspore, can’t tell if teasing us with a withdrawn post is the comment…

7 Likes

Just roll with it.

3 Likes

worf-blood-pain-etc

4 Likes