Video: Death threats for sceptic who leafleted at Sally Morgan "psychic" show

Okay clever dicks - smart arse remarks and pointless self righteous crap. There are people making small threats to each other every day. So ? Sue me. As for ‘garbage person’ and ‘as as tower is making out to be’ firstly I have nothing to do with them people, secondly you guys have the same opinion which is great - absolutely fine. Not sally morgans fault that she got picked up by tv. I found this site because it propped up on another website. i couldn’t give a toss about how - wrong I may be. i have rights like you to voice my opinion. Welcome to the internet. no not everyone should go to prison for defending somebody if they had go lengthways to do so. They were provoked by Tilbrook. And even now Tilbrook has succeeded in turning people against each other because he has huge chip on his shoulder, he probably was told by psychic that he was gonna win the lotto in a week and he didn’t that’s why he’s probably doing what he’s doing. i don’t know. Whatever you think fraudulent or not it doesn’t matter. it’s tv media entertainment. I’m not interested in mr Tilbrook or The Morgans for that point, i’m just sick of the same old one person provokes - then everyone watch me mentally burn these people with my view by making them feel sorry for me. Guess what? That’s whats happening here. Fancy counting Sheep - you’re all alright I’ve done that already. This post and probably about a million others out there who are all turned sceptics because we all follow the same herd. - unhinged? yeah why not for once.