Video: Did the camera catch Melania showing her disgusted-with-Donald face again?

Originally published at: Video: Did the camera catch Melania showing her disgusted-with-Donald face again? | Boing Boing

2 Likes

snl-fred-armisen-joy-behar-who-cares

24 Likes

It’s disgust for both Biff and the situation, another one of her many, many “this commoner BS wasn’t in the original contract” looks.

13 Likes

Couple of things: Why is the word “did” in the headline and WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT THOSE FUCKERS DO!?!?! Didn’t he say if he lost we would never hear from him again? Miss me with that fascist shit.

14 Likes

Madam, you made your bed, now go sleep in it, with the Great Pumpkin.

8 Likes

She and Plump seemed to have fun doing the tomahawk chop.

4 Likes

F@CK them both to hell!

19 Likes

I dunno. Something about that display seems off to me. Not that the video is doctored, but that Melancholia was acting for the camera. Maybe staged to garner more attention to them being at the game?

You’re ascribing more layers of strategy and forethought to this couple than either one’s past actions would support.

When Trump says or does something idiotic, it’s because he’s an idiot. When Melania looks miserable in the company of her husband, it’s because she’s miserable in the company of her husband. These people aren’t some kind of Machiavellian geniuses; what you see is what you get.

25 Likes

A sky box is a strange place for the venue to keep its garbage.

5 Likes

That was a brain-gazing eye roll she gave with that nauseous hard swallow.

1 Like

if she pillowed him some night there’s not a court that would convict.

3 Likes

In related news, Major League Baseball just had to issue a denial countering Trump’s claim that he had been invited to attend the game.

As the news clip notes, he’d asked his followers to boycott baseball earlier this year and now he just showed up and demanded some free seats. What a fucking loser.

11 Likes

I have absolutely no problem believe that because I believe anyone who spends more than a minute near this utter dustbin has to be miserable. The mistake, I feel, is granting her any measure of sympathy for it. He’s a terrible person, no doubt, but she’s not a victim here. She’s also terrible and no one should forget that. (Large pile of horse dung vs. large pile of cow dung.)

7 Likes

I agree entirely. She knew what she was getting into from the start—if he had the makings of an even remotely decent husband then she never would have been able to hook up with him in the first place.

5 Likes

Did the camera catch Melania showing her disgusted-with-D* face again?

4 Likes

Oh dear, what a shame, must be terrible… sorry I can’t muster even the slightest sympathy for her. It’s unfair to compare her to Marie Antoinette, a much maligned woman who at least showed concern for others and maintained her dignity to the end.

2 Likes

You’ll notice that they didn’t invite him, but neither did they ban him.

1 Like

Please, this crap isn’t worth the time it took to post the video. More ignoring, less “engagement” with these people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.