Video: enraged Trump supporter threatens, spits at teen

And it is stupid of him, too. He is clearly provoking, so if she booped him on the nose and he attacked her, a competent court would find him guilty of assault and battery.

Clearly this gentleman has lived a life free from the consequences of his actions. I sincerely hope he gets a rude awakening soon.

12 Likes

Remember when you were a kid, and your sibling (or whoever) would put their hand this close to the front of your face and repeat I’m not touching you…I’m not touching you when you asked them to leave you alone, until you finally had enough and smacked their hand away, then they ran away yelled about how you hit them?

Same deal.

12 Likes

Here’s the problem:
Family and friends would probably agree with his insults.
Coworkers would do the same.
His manager would probably have to determine if this jack-hole was worth keeping around unless his place of work went viral.

Now the real problem: he straight up tried to murder someone by backing over them. FL PD? You have the plate, where’s the charge?

12 Likes

I’m seeing a lot of emotions coming from right wingers after the Biden win. You can tell they’re all working through the classic 5 stages of grief but getting stuck on the anger stage…

5 Likes

Yeah, did he not know that already??

7 Likes

I LOVE how he gets devastated both when he hears she get more pussy than he and that he is, in fact, bald.

MAGAbrains can’t cope with facts.

10 Likes

Can’t say I remember that, but I get the idea :wink:
It’s certainly more apt to evaluate this within the framework of little kid’s logic.

1 Like

I think she handled it well. She didn’t give the guy the assault he was begging for. Also, he’s the one who couldn’t just drive on by - he is the one who stopped and made it an antagonistic situation.

9 Likes

If you repeatedly ask for someone to touch you then I don’t see how you could make any kind of legal complaint when someone touches you, particularly if it ends up being a harmless poke in the arm or gentle caress of a bald pate.

5 Likes

Touch Me I’m Sick

What are the chances of him having Corona?

5 Likes

Unless she shot him. Then it’d be a “Stand Your Ground” free pass.

7 Likes

Japanese truck driving very fine patriot gentleman.

I’m looking for a truck right now.
I couldn’t afford that one though.

Plus, the bed is just too damn small.

2 Likes

It wasn’t about making a legal complaint. It’s “make the first move so I can legally beat the shit out of you.”

And yes, possibly but this kind of thing could come down to who has the better lawyer. People get charged with assault for light taps. You poke a cop in the shoulder, you’ll definitely get more than you gave, and the courts won’t say a word.

1 Like

I wonder when was the last time anyone gave this man a meaningful hug?

13 Likes

I don’t like criticizing people’s appearance, but that was a hilarious response to him saying she should be removed from the gene pool. Kind of like, who are you to talk?

3 Likes

Over the edge…

Her continuing to antagonize him when he was clearly about to lose it might make for amusing video and I respect her courage, but I question the intelligence of her actions. This was a big guy with no human decency, and clearly capable of doing someone serious harm. Standing up to bullies is one thing, getting put in the ground is another.

1 Like

Getting in someone’s personal space and threatening to hit them is already simple assault in Florida (IANAL).

784.011 Assault.—
(1) An “assault” is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.

5 Likes

Oh, I agree. And the cops would have to be willing to take the complaint. I can see the police refusing on the grounds that “that ******* had it coming.”

But for a competent justice system, this is a slam dunk.

1 Like

Ah, the before-times.