Video: enraged Trump supporter threatens, spits at teen

BONUS: Putie and Donny TwoHands are huggin buddies!!

Barring someone having a deadly communicable disease (i.e. prior to 9 months ago), I’m not so sure; maybe I’ve just watched too many old movies but spitting in someone’s general direction is a time honored traditional way to show disrespect, and the only time this gets prosecuted is when the target’s a cop. Which always makes me roll my eyes that oh yes, you’re so tough and you like to taser and beat people up but you run crying to mama when someone spits at you? insert sexist epithet here

I feel your fear: too many like him own more firearms than IQ points

1 Like

Snowflake

she must be a much better judge of humans than you are. i am sure within the first 30 seconds she realized that this idiot has no balls to do anything and that he just bullies people around with his little shitty flags. also, kudos to her for not giving a fuck. fuck this asshole and the cowardice he represents!

1 Like

The concert version I have Concrete Blonde dedicates this song to the LA police department.

“They’re gonna call me sir, they’ll all stop picking on me
Well, I’m a high school grad, I’m over five-foot-three
I’ll get a badge and a gun and I’ll join the P.D.
They’ll see”

6 Likes

mad props @generic_name and @MagicFox for Mudhoney and Concrete Blonde in the same thread! w00t!

1 Like

The five stages can happen in any order, but usually acceptance is last. I wouldn’t be surprised if most of their social circles have an anger feedback loop though. You could see it even when they were “winning”.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie… I was scared this guy was gonna smack her to the ground.
I don’t defend his actions, but I would never advise a young person (male or female) to trigger someone like this. You never know what other people are capable of and, acting like this because you want to prove you can stand your ground, is an easy way to get hurt.

Glad it ended with no casualties.

No question she’s probably a better judge of character than I am, I have failed at that skill my entire life. And you’re right, fuck the asshole and the cowardice he represents, but here’s the reasoning behind my statement - In my youth, I was on the receiving end of many a fist, foot, bar stool, pool cue, (and once a salami) because I didn’t know when to just shut the Hell up. I’ve had my nose broken, my ribs cracked, my eyes blackened and my lips split. Sometimes, it was for a cause that mattered and I’d hope I’d be willing to do it again, other times it was just because some guy was being a dick - like this one. You, me, the woman who took the video, Jesus Freakin’ Christ Himself are never going to change this giant thumb’s attitude or opinion. What I’ve learned is that if you’re going to get beat up, make sure it’s for something worthwhile.

5 Likes

Some of us trigger people like this by just existing. Walking on eggshells around them is not a solution.

10 Likes

He is seeing monsters, he is losing his mind and he feels it going. Heavens trash

hehe a good point, my friend. i think this was her “for something worthwhile.” she may be just used to these things as a “dyke” (he is truly a piece of shit) and has a certain strain of nihilism in her. whatever it is, she owned the guy, who, at every damn moment, knew that he could lose a lot if he hits her - simply because she was recording it. ah, the power of the always-on-and-connected society. but let’s not forget, she is a 19-year-old child and he is between 45 and 50; he was supposed to laugh it off and move on. instead, he wanted to beat up a 19-year-old girl - like you said, fuck the asshole.

2 Likes

Spitting on someone should be considered assault.

As a lawyer*, I can tell you It not only “should be”. It is. Although, legally, his spitting is battery, not assault. Assault is the verbal threat and his menacing actions. Battery is the physical contact while acting on the threat.

*not a lawyer

3 Likes

Jello and Al - you should have made an album to address this fucked up administration

1 Like

There was a follow-up. Emily, the nineteen-year-old in the video, reported this to the Pinellas County Police, who predictably did nothing. “Touch Me” Guy, however, lost his project manager job at a Florida energy company.

10 Likes

Good. He makes humanity look bad. A whole lot of sore losers lately. L O S E R S. Luh-hoo…ZURRR. Enjoy your time at home, asshole.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.