Video: gang of green extraterrestrials attack two women on NYC subway

Originally published at: Video: gang of green extraterrestrials attack two women on NYC subway | Boing Boing

1 Like

Um…

the warriors cinema GIF

15 Likes

As @Mindysan33 points out, the Baseball Furies may be better armed. Perhaps Mummenschanz would be a worthy adversary?

11 Likes

I think we’re dating ourselves by our references here! :grimacing: :smile:

13 Likes

“And when I swing my bat, don’t think I’ll miss like Baseball Furies”-- Dilated Peoples

The thing about the Furies, they weren’t that tough in the film. Sure, they looked sinister with that makeup and all, but they basically got shown up by a gang who didn’t even have baseball bats.

2 Likes

11 Likes

It escalated and victims were [pushed and punched and then they were robbed of their phones, credit cards, wallet, and personal items…

Come on now, everyone knows you don’t mess with Martians, that’s like 1st grade stuff.

4 Likes

Man, the Martians have really gone into a slump since The War of the Worlds. Back then they had fighting machines, heat rays, black smoke, the works. They had a credible shot at taking over the whole planet. Now they’re reduced to beating up random chicks on the subway and stealing iPhones? That’s just sad.

3 Likes

These must be sisters of Charlie Day’s Green Man from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

its always sunny in philadelphia happy dance GIF

2 Likes

Re: The Police Commissioner’s Voice on the train…

Scared Not Cool GIF by Rooster Teeth

2 Likes

Is this a chaotic version of the Red Hat Society? (Red Hat Society - Wikipedia) I’m here for it.

2 Likes

Ok, so the outfits were weird, but this was gang robbery and assault. did that point get lost along the way?

3 Likes

Go home, New York City, you’re drunk.

2 Likes

Doesn’t stop it being funny.

so, people getting robbed and assaulted is funny? Cool, cool…

2 Likes

Is GTA bleeding into real life?

2 Likes

It’s traditional.

2 Likes

Wow, you’d think the chances of anything like this happening would have to be a million to one.

1 Like

Yipyipphone

1 Like

The Lizzies were way more bad ass, that’s for sure.

1 Like