VIDEO: Mike Pompeo bullies a reporter angrily as she asks Giuliani questions

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/11/watch-pompeo-bully-this-report.html

Pompeo refuses to say if he met with Giuliani on February Warsaw trip

4 Likes

He’s not going to do well in the yard with that attitude at his age.

24 Likes

he was just ignoring her and spitting out his rehearsed explanation.

19 Likes

What a surprise that a Tea Party shit like Pompeo turned out to be a corrupt little fucker, too.

15 Likes

The new face of the Republican party:

8 Likes

Being white and powerful, he’s more likely to end up in a place with more tennis racquets than shivs.

7 Likes

0fc

9 Likes

A shiv with the racquet head as the handle. That would be interesting.

11 Likes

So we should conclude he met with Giuliani, as otherwise he’d just say no?

17 Likes
8 Likes

Two blinks in three questions. The eyes of a lizard.

6 Likes

WTH!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Assuming they have classy sporting equipment in club fed that could actually be pretty nasty. Carbon fiber composites offer a minimum-metal option to pass through screening more readily; and while they don’t hold a good edge can certainly prove at least a couple of points against soft targets before needing to be replaced or reworked.

5 Likes

For kids!

5 Likes

Your materials engineering knowledge should serve you well if you ever wind up in the hoosegow. In Block A you will be known as… “The Professor”. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Yes. That’s what I assume.

In my old neighborhood way back when… yes!

2 Likes

this, although that’s clearly not the full video. so i’m wondering if there’s more.

1 Like

I never saw this, thanks for a delightful end to my week.

1 Like

It was actually kind of annoying me that she didn’t say “I’ll take that as a yes, then” after the second robo-deflection. It’s not like it’s hard to anticipate and rehearse for how these people will react when challenged. (Which is why Turmp himself doesn’t do real interviews)

6 Likes