VIDEO: Mike Pompeo bullies a reporter angrily as she asks Giuliani questions

Christ, what an asshole!

2 Likes

You can see the full video on YT (walking into the room, putting the mic on, to taking it off).

1 Like

Not seeing any bullying. Can anyone point out where this happens? I watched the video twice. Refusing to answer a question is not being a bully. If that was the case, Justin Trudeau, who is a master at not answering questions, would be a huge bully.

3 Likes

As someone who spent decades in Kansas and saw the pro-Koch shift firsthand, I think a more appropriate term is ā€œbullshittingā€.

5 Likes

Or ā€œSo what did you and Guliani discuss when you met?ā€

1 Like

ā€œSo what did you and Guliani not discuss when you didnā€™t met?ā€

3 Likes

Tennis Rackets can be pretty dangerous all on their own.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah that was my thought. I think we need to be careful. He wasnā€™t bullying the reporter from what I saw. He just wonā€™t answer the question.

2 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t see this as bullying really. Definitely some gaslighting, telling her that her facts are wrong. He seemed extremely uncomfortable, as if it was all he could do to sit there rather than bolt from the room.

Thank you! Wow, what a fucking prick. The glare of contempt was palpable at several points. Nancy Amons is a goddamned class act.

3 Likes

If you canā€™t answer a simple yes-or-no question, chances are the truthful answer is not in your favor. By not answering he thinks heā€™s dodging a bullet but heā€™s really just confirming the worst.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.