Video shows Fort Worth cop pepper-spraying passing bikers from roadside

[Read the post]

5 Likes

ā€œFuck da police.ā€

5 Likes

What the hell manā€¦ howā€¦ I donā€™t evenā€¦ THE STUPID IT BURNSā€¦
This ā€˜officerā€™ needs to not be an officer anymore as that is beyond dangerous.

31 Likes

The guy should be fired for not being very bright. There was way too much wind, and he was too far away. Maybe - maybe the bikers could smell the spray, but they werenā€™t going to lose control of their vehicles and end up under an oncoming truck like he wanted. Donā€™t departments train their cops on how to use pepper spray? You need to get it right up in the nostrils.

14 Likes

Well, at least the dingbat was dumb enough to try spraying a group ride (probably a club) that enforced itā€™s own safety regs, including helmets and at least one camera.

15 Likes

I donā€™t really see a nonviolent way to force change here.

The police often treat us like they are an occupying foreign military. Seems like thereā€™s only one viable response to that.

16 Likes

Felonious Reckless Endangerment.

10 Likes

You donā€™t really think that applies to law enforcement officers, do you? How quaint.

11 Likes

One rule for the rulers, another for the ruled.

9 Likes

The police have amply proven they cannot use pepper spray responsibly. I will be writing to my state legislators and asking they make it impermissible for police to use in my state.

8 Likes

Sometimes I think cops take ā€œless lethal weaponā€ as challenge.

27 Likes

Cue the outcry of how cops canā€™t do their jobs properly with the public scrutinizing their every move.

10 Likes

Shooting pepper spray into the windā€¦ heā€™s lucky he didnā€™t get himself.

13 Likes

Indeed. If heā€™d pepper sprayed himself, heā€™d have to arrest himself for assaulting a police officer and for resisting arrest.

41 Likes

Which would undoubtedly involve pepper spraying himself again.

28 Likes

unfortunately, thatā€™s not how police HR seems to work.not being very bright is exactly what theyā€™re after. being too smart will keep you from getting the job

13 Likes

8 Likes

To be fair to the cop, it can get real boring sitting in a cop car all coked up waiting for something to take your anger out on.

18 Likes

Jesus, even the Cult of Masculinity isnā€™t a safe space anymore.

5 Likes

The upper bounds are defined, Iā€™m not aware of a lower IQ limitā€¦

7 Likes