Video shows Fort Worth cop pepper-spraying passing bikers from roadside

That’s depressing, but not remotely surprising.

Christ, what an aerosol…

11 Likes

Just saw this as a generic example of Chinese policing. Gotta ask yourself, if that was in the States, do you think the perpetrator would have been shot?

1 Like

FTFY! 

2 Likes

FTFY! 

(I’m busy today!)

1 Like

That’s the first thing I thought too! Wonder if we could find out what it was? (Want!)

I noticed one of the cops actually pulled another back and it looked like he told him to hold off.

That would never happen in the US. In the US, it would have gone the other way:

Officer Thugly: “Hey, I done runnded outta bullets. Yew wanna have some shots at the feller, fellow officer who has an IQ that matches the temperature of tapwater?”

1 Like

My favorite cop line comes from the Sarah Silverman show.

Cop: Do you know why I pulled you over?

Sarah: Because you were a C student in high school?

12 Likes

Pepper spray vs a moving biker is assault with a deadly weapon.

2 Likes

If they are iPhones, can’t they be remotely wiped by the owner with that findyouriphone thing?

What else are ya gonna do when you’re an ignorant, bible belt fuckhead living in an ignorant, bible belt, fuckhead city in one of the most famously ignorant, bible belt fuckhead states and you’re just bored? I mean, you have to justify your personal, megalo-maniacal sense of power somehow. That’ll show daddy right? That’ll show him. Why didn’t daddy love you?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.