Video toilet displays ads while men pee

They have. It’s called a composting toilet. You also see something similar in porta-potties.

1 Like

http://www.showusyourlongdrop.co.nz/

2 Likes

The speaker needs to be damaged right at the coil or it just distorts, but you can generally see through the grill where the coil is bonded to the cone.

Or so I’m told… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I was hoping for some clever projection onto the urine stream.

2 Likes

I was really, really disappointed to learn the video screen is just a stupid, boring video panel above the bowl. I was imaging a projection into the bowl itself. That would be epic. I can see specially-produced ads that get your attention with a moving target while they sell you whatever the fuck they want to sell you. Sort of like Pong, with urine: Pee-Pong!

3 Likes

Wouldn’t they be piezoelectric speakers?

2 Likes

Doh! Of course. But do they have those for office buildings? That’s the sort of thing I had in mind.

It’s possible but i highly doubt most would be jazzed about the prospect of a stinky toilet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s the best thing I’ve seen all day. :smiley:

They’ve already got them around the world. My cousin almost fell while trying to use an eastern-style toilet near Beijing…I went in to help her, and it was just a hole in a tiled floor.

1 Like

1 Like

07946534f191e06c002b1d232cebf0a784162dde_1_666x500

4 Likes

What the fucking HELL was that?!?!?! It was great :smiley:

They were going to use that in a Saw flick but decided to go a little more low tech.

I’d rather just take in the scenery:

049b52fdf713e5c35df8f16de1830b24

(Felix, Peninsula Hotel, Hong Kong)

I don’t know if this is universal, but I’ve read that on some pumps the second button down on the right mutes the ad (if on the pump itself).

2 Likes

Not the ones I’ve seen, but of course those are even easier!

I was thinking of the first syllable.

2 Likes