Video: Trump asks Melania to 'smile' during today's fascist photo op

Or a Clara Petacci outcome.

2 Likes

Yesterday, a posed photo with a “bible”.
Today, a posed photo with a “wife”.

What will tomorrows photo prop be?

Just to be clear my use of quotes and the word prop is to indicate how Impeached President is using them and not my personal views on the bible or women.

19 Likes

A soul?

15 Likes

And if they like milk, it’s PROFA-Lactic.

5 Likes

I’m expecting a dog tomorrow and maybe a random baby or apple pie the day after. Just going to cycle through politician tropes hoping he doesn’t fuck up each one.

[Voice-over] He will.

12 Likes

imagine how toxic the penalties must be in her prenuptial after all his previous failed marriages and bankruptcies

doubt she can even divorce after whitehouse, she’ll probably just get her own house in another state, unless of course there are terms about her having to live with him

6 Likes

Sorry, Don Jr. He’s just not that into you.

8 Likes

My first thought was that she’s hiding bruises. It was a cloudy, gloomy day all day here in the DC area. There was no need for sunglasses.

12 Likes

He’ll want a rifle at some point to look like a strong man, and will probably be filmed looking down the barrel to see if it is loaded.

9 Likes

I would expect to see him with a soul before I see him with a dog. As for a baby…

8 Likes

Can we get him with the eagle again?

15 Likes

Maybe he can show Dan Quayle how to hold a rocket launcher.

It’s an election year, sacrifices must be made babies must be sacrificed. :wink:

The Eagle won’t miss the target this time.

11 Likes

Immediately thought of this great clip from the Freaks n’ Geeks intro.

Bill Haverchuck

5 Likes

Who wears the pants in that family!

I almost felt sorry for her for a split second, then I remembered she deserves him.

15 Likes

Peter Serafinowicz’s Robot Melania

Times were simpler back then, weren’t they?

2 Likes

My guess is a military jacket posing in the driver’s seat of a military vehicle.

13 Likes

First time through I didn’t see the word “up” and was incredibly satisfied.

8 Likes

As a Philadelphian, let me remind you, the Eagles did not want to come to the white house.

11 Likes

9 Likes