Virginia Gov. Youngkin's new snitch-line makes for great prankster fun

Originally published at: Virginia Gov. Youngkin's new snitch-line makes for great prankster fun | Boing Boing

9 Likes

“Dear Mr. Governor, You will no doubt be as shocked as I am to learn that my child’s history class depicts fascists in a negative light. Please help restore balance to our schools!”

28 Likes

Prank/tR0L1/Spam that trogalidyte GQP’er.

12 Likes

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

22 Likes

Why do you cite an actual complaint instead of a prank?

15 Likes

Every room at my child’s school has CRT in it!
This is unacceptable.
We have OLED at home, the least they do is provide LED, they are not that expensive.

20 Likes

kurtVH

17 Likes

Yeah, this will bring the trumpkin’s in Virginia wealth, prosperity, jobs, health care and paved highways.

Pandering to right wing lower bridge dwellers is how he got elected so, here’s that template in action I guess.

15 Likes

on the job 2 weeks, and already the leading candidate for asshole governor of the year. well done sir.

13 Likes

Here’s the one I sent this morning.

Reporting a Teacher.

Jesus was one of my favorite teachers.

He taught some pretty divisive stuff.

Matthew 25:40

And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’

In other words, if you wear masks to protecht children and teachers with no vaccine and / or who are immune compromised, that’s a good thing!

It’s gonna be a bumpy four years here in the Dominion State. :frowning:

18 Likes

Good luck! One can only hope that he’ll be so bad at being governor that he’ll get thrown out on his ass.

10 Likes

hey now. if you solved those issues they wouldn’t be so angry and then they’d never turn up to vote

between this new governor and the mayor of nyc who wants his salary paid in climate destroying cleptocurrency my hopes for the midterms are low

7 Likes

Sorry…

6 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that tips saying “OMG CRT!!” are not the pranks.

4 Likes

Prank responses have to be the first thing expected when this type of hotline gets established.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.