Volante Augment: cyberpunk blazers and jackets

Jensen’s jackets were lovely though.
The one you are talking about, with the renaissance style patterning around the shoulders…

Though i prefer the more tactical style of jacket he wore in mankind divided (while intensely inspecting a cereal box)…

ETA: I suppose they are trenchcoats rather than jackets.

2 Likes

There are other jackets and outfits worn by other people/characters that follow similar stylings. But yes i think in general Deus Ex has really neat fashions, its the kind of style i personally wish i could afford/pull off.

2 Likes

Yeah, the more renaissance style of human revolution was a bit over the top i guess, which seemed to disappear somewhat with mankind divided. Let’s not get started on the beautiful ceilings…

1 Like

Not really, compare with other products that are well-crafted with long-lasting materials.

1 Like

Hubertus Bigend would like to know if it comes in International Klein Blue…

1 Like

Fashion craze-wise, these might last longer than Nehru jackets. Maybe.

You aren’t won’t that using the word cyberpunk definitely helps with marketing. Gotta make sure Google’s spiders know what they are looking at and whose feed to put it in.

That said, the design started as the same thing it became. Our Augment line was originally inspired by the fashion in dystopian future media like Deus Ex, and this set is part of that line. There is a specific design language I try to draw from for our Augment products, mostly the hard angles and contrast of natural and synthetic fibers, but how we market it really has nothing to do with how it is priced. That is based solely on cost to bring it to market. And since our products are all made in NYC, labor isn’t cheap but the quality is worth the price. If you’d like to compare our average MSRP to other made in New York brands like Rag and Bone (which uses some of the same factories we use) you can see how reasonable we try to keep things while staying afloat as a small business.

I hope this reads in the right tone, it sounds like you understand what it takes to make sure a product gets seen on the internet, I just wanted to shed some additional light on the process.

2 Likes

Hmm. Durable materials, stitching, piping, retro-reflective, low-profile armor…

(I can’t find the control to dial-down the hi-viz.)

2 Likes

The “Midnight Stealth” looks like it’s made with military surplus cloth from the failed Navy working uniforms (NWU-1) that were only good at camouflaging you after you went overboard.

The “Gilded Carbon” reminds me of the dark blue Toughskin jeans and jackets with bright yellow stitching my mom bought me in the 70’s.

I’m not sure how any of them are “steampunk”

I’d rather have something like this:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.