Wall goes up around White House

I’d like to see that White House wall raised higher and higher, until it finally becomes a dome. Then I’d like to see it covered in concrete until it became a mausoleum for the office of Imperial President. Most of what we think is a legal limitation of the U.S. presidency is a goddamn custom. All it took was one mindless, raving sociopath like Mass-Murdering Traitor Trump to demonstrate conclusively that the presidency needs to be limited and locked down.

7 Likes

Don’t forget your crampons. Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 5.24.20 PM

5 Likes

I trained in Joshua Tree’s Wonderland of Rocks. Little itsy-bitsy walls like what I see would be nothing. The obstacle isn’t height, but motivation. I can conjure-up no reason to want to climb that sucker.

As mentioned above, a solid wall’s purpose isn’t to keep riff-raff out, but to keep WH occupants from having to see them. Out of sight, out of mind ==> invisible and insane.

4 Likes
7 Likes

I was unfamiliar with that particular bit of internet lore, so I looked it up. Seems like an early example of people ragging on someone doing something productive, for no real good reason than the lulz. I haven’t checked if the thing fell down, but what I saw didn’t seem too weird. I’ve definitely seen worse “DIY” stuff on Instagram.

2 Likes

A possibility, for sure. Vocabulary is short in 45’s camp.

1 Like

The answer can be found in the year 1985: The Batterram.

Oh, I’ve had my cramp on for some time now.

6 Likes

Ronald Reagan just sat up in his grave and yelled “Mr. Trump - TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!”

It would be super funny if one of the European leaders said it, too.
What. A. Clown.

3 Likes

The red gloves really make a bold ‘I’ll soon have blood on my hands’ statement.

1 Like

Isn’t it nice that Mexico paid for it?

3 Likes

the batterram is a jam!

Yeah, it was mostly just an early and thus novel case of someone showing the internet their DIY of an addition to their house. There were some actual contractors in the thread pointing out his mistakes, but a lot of it came down to subjective opinions about design.

1 Like

“Load bearing drywall” was hilarious though.

3 Likes

I hunger, coward!

What do you mean that concrete barrier isn’t the wall they’re taking about? The article very clearly describes it as a welded wire mesh wall. Photos clearly match.

Good thing no one invented the ladder or they might be in trouble.

7 Likes

Well we had a plywood panic here in Boston, MA too. I have to wonder what everybody thought was going to happen though?

I mean if any business was going to feel prepared for Marshall Law you’d think it would be them.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.