Wanted fugitive George Santos on George Floyd’s murder, “If you live a lawful life and you don’t break the law, you’ll have no bad interactions with police.”

Originally published at: Wanted fugitive George Santos on George Floyd's murder, "If you live a lawful life and you don't break the law, you'll have no bad interactions with police." | Boing Boing

15 Likes

Santos isn’t even at the top of the list of reps I’d like to see arrested.

20 Likes

Angry GIF by Voidz

Fuck all the way off dude.

25 Likes

So we can send him back to Brazil to face his crimes along with Bolisano.

16 Likes

He grew up in Queens, not Mayberry, so he should know better than that. I can only assume that he is lying about this as well.

17 Likes

It’s a whole other level of Republican projection and hypocrisy when you’re dealing with a pathological liar.

12 Likes

Can we The People do that? I assume extradition law is a bit tangled when it concerns US - Brazil. Even with a common criminal. This guy is interesting because now he is both running from the law and a lawmaker at the same time, yuck.

What was that last line from the old school Disney Robinhood animated film???

“Now I have an outlaw for an in-law, haha.” If memory serves…

8 Likes

It keeps revealing more and more of its twisted nature. It just won’t stop. It can’t stop. Makes me feel like it can go on forever. Brazil secret service – or whatever the heck you’re called – please tranq it, restrain it with zip-ties, throw it in crate, and take it back to Brazil. Please.

4 Likes

For the record, him being a hypocrite is not the problem – hypocrisy is never the problem – it’s that what he’s saying is false. Police will “interact” with anyone they don’t like the look of, or who catches them on a bad day, or just by accident, and they won’t face consequences for it.

If a respected saint said what he said, it’d still be dangerous horseshit.

14 Likes

@frauenfelder Ooh, good one! There’s a word we don’t see used very often.

8 Likes

Weird, considering how many there are about.

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.