Warnock's latest campaign ad is just Georgians reacting to what Herschel Walker says

Herschel gets a bad rap, he’s very very smart.

H̷̢̡̡̛͚̝̫͉̯͈͖̪͚̗̭̞̪̪̻̰̣̠͈̳̻̼̙̘̦̫̫͈̲͂̈́͗̊̎͂͗͛̄̇͒̌̾́̒̄́̏́̂́͆̿͗̀̅̀̀̋̄͗̓̏̿͌̄̀͒̂̉͆̏̚̚͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅe̷̛̛̖͖͖̰̒̇͊̐͒̀̊̂̃͌̀̓͗́͆̅̈́̅̽̓͛̇̏́́̑͑̓͆̃̍̎̚̕̕͠͝͠͝͠ͅ ̸̨̛͖̬͕̜̬͖̺̣̮̦̙͓̼̭͚̼͓̰͇̣̳̞͇̥̹̲̙̜͙̜͇̔̈̃̊̿͂r̶̨̼̰͍̫̞̝͆͂͛͌̀̈̌̅̌͆̄̃͋̈́̾́̓͒̍̔̍͌̔̑͂̉̋͒̈́̆̌̆̓͒̌̽͑͌͊̓̕ę̵̈́̈́̋̔́͋̅͛́͂̿̏͑́̀̈̊̓̿̕͝a̷̢̧̨̖̠͍̮̻̯͇͕͇̪̘̪͓͍̙͉̦̘͕̫̻͖̝̱̻͖̝͎̪̹̭̫̓̃̎̇̀̌̈́̄͑̀̃̏́́̍͘͜͝͠ͅḷ̴̨̨̨̢̢͈̳̳̥̼̰͓̠͙̥͈̞̟̩̼̭̹̪̘͇͈͙̼̮̠̜̥̯͇̩̣͈̬̳̞͔͒̈̾̎͋͒͒̾̉̐̀̈́̊̔̿͊̆̂̓̇̃̽͋̾̋͆͑̿̏͘̚͜͝͠l̵̨̛͎̬̦͍̭̖̠̫͎̪̖̼̮̮̜̘̩̳͚̣̳͓̮̜͖͉̪̑̆̏̋̀͋́́͑̈́̍̒ͅỹ̶̡̛̛̛͍̠̀̈́̽̅̌͑͑̈́͛͋̍̈́͊̊͆̎̇̍̀̈́̌͊̎͛̽̚̕̚̕͠ ̵̛̛̹̳̫̦̰̟̞̮͎̃̅̑̽̏͒̌̽̔̌̈́̏͆͒̈́̊̔̆̇͒͂̐́̊̾̈̓̂̎̄̚̚͘̚͝͝͝͝ţ̸̡̨̡͈͚̰̣͇̰͈̤̼̘̦͎̼̹̙͖͎̙̞̬̣̮̜̲̖̖̤̥͓̹̬̝̺̪̂̔̾̅͌̈̄͌͂̐̀̆́̌̂͋͑̍̄̽̐̐̾̄̍͛̉̅̓̓͆͛̇̈́̓̐̕͘̕̚͠͠ȩ̴̛̛̝̳̯̙͔̫͕͓͚̦̘̜̹́̃̈͒̽̋̅̓̍̒͋̈͌̀̑̎̇̌̎͒̇͆̒̉̾̈́̌̈́̍̒̈̈́́̾̋̋́̒̊̕̕̕͘͠l̸̛͓̦͍̠͓̭̟̼̲͈̭̂́̌̊͐̿́̈͌̇̐͋̐̎̊͐̐͂̽̚͘͜ͅl̴̗̗̠̗̘̲̣̝͕̜̰̱̫͙͉̥̮͚͇̲̈́̊̿̊̊͛̌͑͐̔̍͘͜͜ͅͅs̶̢̢̡̛̳̫̗͎͔͎͇̱̦̖͍̪͕̓̀̇̋̅̈̀̇͊́̿͊̓̀̀̋͊͊̒̀̔͛͌̋̊̀͝ͅ ̶̢̨̡̢̛͇̖͈͍͔̟͚̠̺̝̱̗̣̬̘̥͔̤̘̟̥̲̝͕̟͔͕̖͇̳͙̣͇͙͔̦̱̩̫̖̯̔̄͌̀̒͊̇̒̏̈́̈̍̅̓́̎͗͛͆̌͂̉͆͒̈́̆̄͒̇̿͂̀̇̐̊̇͜͜ĩ̵̢̨̥͇̜̺̬̺͉̺̭̩ͅţ̸̧̛̦̞̫̹͖̩̥̝̮̱͇͉̮̙̺̥̹̳̻̤̥̮̻̩̼͚̰̰̰̠͔͍̰͙̱̈́̽̿͌̋̐̑̒͗͊̍̅̈́́́̊́͊̈̃̈́̒̊̀̾̋̈́͗̿͐̒̈̎̓́̀́̈̊̇͆̈́̽͌͘͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅ ̴̡̨̭̥̱̯̥̳̗͓͚̦̹̯̥̠̬̲̖̣̣͚͕͔͖͎̠̯̫͇̻̯̞̮̣͆̌̅̓͊̊̐̍͠ͅͅͅḧ̴̡̧͎̞̰̻͇̩͙͔͎̤͚̣̝͙͔̌̑́͂̍̅ͅǫ̷̡̘͚̞̖̪̳̙͎͓̠͇̈́͂̍̋͌̂̆̆͗̅̋̀̎̐̈̾̀́̍̔̍̀͋́̎̂͌̉͆̇́͆̎́̎͋͋̑̚̕͠͠͝ŵ̵̧̧̨̦̦̪̘̱̬̳̥̺̱̜͚̻̱̘͎͔̭͔̥̜̦͈͇͈̣͇̙̯̼̥͙͎͖̗̟̱͚̄̽̐̓̊͊̀̉̈́̅̓̐͗͂̔̈́͒͌̊̿̍͒̒̑̏͐͑͌̓̓͐͊̍̓̅͊͌͘͜͝͠ͅ ̷̨̢̧̬̭̜̠͇̗͍̱͔͇͚̪̫̞̻͎͎̺̹̹̟̹͙̓̈͋̄͊̍͑͂́̆̔̀͑̉̉̈͒͆̈́͗̏́͆̾̈́̒͌͒̕̕͘͜͜͝į̶̢̛̤̖̟̟̫̗͕̟̫̹͎̻̏́̀̾̆̎̂̈́͌̽̈̾̇̈́̓̆̇̈́͗̉͊͌̔͌͆̀̏̿́̓̉̈́͛̈́͘̕͘͝ț̷̈́̃̀̑̅́̆̅̔̈́͋̈́̕͜͝ ̴̢̨̨̨̨̣̥̥̱͍̘͈͓̥̩̼̮̜̪̰̯̪̯̺̰̫̰̰̺̤̯̩̭̤͚̟̱͗̑̔͂̑͋͂͌͌̔̉̊͌̀̃͐̍̚̚̕̚͘̚͜͠͠ͅî̵̢̧̧̧̢̛̥̟͉̮͉̲̤͈̗͓̪̖̯̗̞͔̖̩̠͍̟͙͓̝͖̩̻͎̭̪͖͍̭͕͂͒̑̆̓͑̈͐͗̂͑͛̈͛͆̅̓͋͂́̏́̉͒̽̌͒̍͂̈́͗̊̈́̐̾̿̚͘̕͘̕͝͠͝s̵̢̨̨̨̡̹̺̞͇͙͓͔̞̪̘̦͕̞̥̻͚͙̝̝̳̞̲͇͖͕̣̰͇̟̺͙̲̐̀̍͊̾̿͗̓̀̀͒̋̒͊̂̋̽̽̇̒͆͑̌͐̕͜͜͜͠,̴̢̮̮͙̝̟͉̪͉͙̲͎̦̟̤̼͔͙̞̯̱̫̀̈́̈́̈́̋̾̈́̿̽̓͗̆̋̃̈́́̾̆͑̀́́̏̾̕͘͘͜͝ͅͅ ̶̧̨̡̢̢̛̣̮͇͕̭͉̖̘̫̬̣̯̞̼̼͚̦̫̮̰̤̺̳͔͕̖̗̖̇͐̔͊̅̀͑́̍́̒́̃̎͋̂̌̍̿̾̔̌̌́̈́̔̍̍͋̈́̃̈̋̍̉̈́͂͂̕̚͘͜͜͠͠͝͝á̸̧̧̯͙̤̤͕̜̪͉̻̘̭̗̮̱̮̬̬͇̲̮̩͉̎̀̋n̴̡̡͕̭̪̞̜͔͎̬͇͈͉̩̭͍̘͙͎̽̉̈͊̀͐̔͛͐̽̉̍͐͛̂̽̿͑̀͑̅̇͆̽̓̐͒̓͝͝͝͠ͅd̵̢̡̜̮̗̪̳̯̠͓̠͕̫̬̲͖̮̠̲̲̫̲̩̳̖̘̱̻̫͙̙̳̘̮̲̭͑̇͂̓̇̓͒͜͜͜͠ ̷̡̛̥̣̟̪̝̣͔͇̮͍̔ẅ̴̳̰͕͔̤͉̟͉̺͎̩̞̠́̈̈͛̓͌̋̑͒͗͛̿͒̈́̃̽͒̂͊̏̎̕̕̚͘͠ȏ̶͍̜͍͗̈́̅̽͂̆̆̐̒͛͛́̓̍̀̌̔͊̿͂͐̓̎̎̓͑̓̒̾̀́̐̉̎͘͘͝͠͠ͅǘ̵̡̡̢̡̧̢̳̞̱͔̣͓̫̭̰̟̬͙͓͕͎̦̟̤̪̫͈̪̪͉̟̹̟̥̘̘̘̪͙̫̄̔̽͒̃̓͜͠͝ļ̴̨̛͔̳͍̖̯͖͚̟̙̦͓̼͈͓̟̩̬̪̌̐͌̐̒̈́̏̊͌̈́́̈́̿̇̍̏̏̀̚̚͝͝͝͝͝͝d̴̨̛̦̣̝̞̻̫̞͙͖͆̈͛̀̅͝͠ ̶͙͆̂͐͛̈́̓̋̿̈́̐́͒̋̊̄́̔̀͛̋̀̋̈̋̆̊̐͛̾̓́̉́̋͗̈́̀͐͂͐͘͘͝͝͝͠͝͝b̵̧̡̢̢̧̛̜̘̱̼̮̪̜͎̘̤̦̠̟̟̳̫͇̣̠̝̬̘̟̱̼̤͓͕̱͖͉̩̟̝̰̪̱̃̊͋̔̆̈́̅̀̂̎̀̈̅̇̓̈́̌̃̓̏͋͗̿̋̅͛͊͌̒͆͐̿͊͌͆́̈́͋̚̚͘̕͜͠͠͝ě̶̡̯̬̭̜͎͖͓̩̼̺̝͙̱͇̹͉̰̹͖͕̝̳̀̅̊̈́̓̍̿̏̇͐̇͑̑̃̔̋̈́̄̇͒͛̔͋̒̑̃̍̾̀̓̑͊́̒̋͗̿̽̇͂̅͘̕͝͠͠͝͝͝ ̸̧͙̜̭͕̰̠̺̗̪͓͖̟͇͓̬͍̙͖̫̟̰̦̩̘͓͙͚̥͚̦͖̪̪̜̠̤̥̤̫͙̿̈́̑͌̋͗̊̂ͅͅä̵̧̡̢̢͚̖̤̥̺̠̬̪͎̲̬̖̖̬̹̘͖̭̮̣̥̖̹̪̠̺̰̹̣́̀͐̃͛̆̃̍̈́͛̿͗̃̌̅̈́̄̃̅͑̇́̒͋̋̏̓̀̃̔͂̚̕͘͠ͅͅ ̵̛̩̠̩̤̘̪̮̮̬̿̊̒̔̅̂̇̉̈́̏͐̽̓̏́͗̌̄̒̿̓͋̉̅̀̓́̿̃̈̚͘͘̕̚̕͠ģ̸̨͍̜͖̖̠͓̰̤͔͉̳̣̭̹͇̗̘̮̪̩̟̇̊̉͌̀̿͑͒̀̍̇̍͛́̋͌͑͒̀͊͜r̴̢̡̢̡͓̯̩̯̺͈̳͓̗͕͎͙̮̫̜͔͚͖̗̮̪͙͖̄̂̒̀̈̐̊̿̓́̈́̒̋̑̓̇̔̎͊̃̈́̊͊̆̾̐̄̊̋͆̎̔̍͒̉̈́́̀͌̋͗͂̃̏̂̕̕͘͜͝͝ͅẹ̴͕̥̖̠̜̑̓͋̋̏̇̾͂̑̒̒̆̉́̽͑̏̌̈͒͋͐͐̍̑̿͐̓̏́́̇̽̅̉̀̔̿̕̚͝͝ą̸̢̢̨̧̛̛̛̛̰̼͉̼̭̹̥̼͉̺͙̠̞̬͚̮̯̦̭̝̳̺͓̖̻͍͕̮̿͒̿͆́̏̿͋̈́̈͆̔̊̀́͑̒̽̑͗͘͜͜͠ͅͅͅt̴̛̛̲̳͔̱͔̮̼͋̋̉̒̍̋̓̎͆͌̑̉̅͂̉̈͌̉̒̓́̈͒̅̉̑́̂̊̒̂̚̕̕̕̚͘̕͘̚͠͠ ̸̧̨̢͍̟̹̞̠͚͚̲̥̥̙̪͔̥̭̫̙̤̜̻̠̠̭̯̭͎͚̗͎̀̌́̓͐̂͜ͅr̵̨̢̨̛̛̠̗̻̮̦̖̗̱̻͙̀̿̈́̅̊́͗͐̆̅̄̆̓͒͂̓͌̎̊̔͂̎̐͋͒͒̃̈͊́̎͐͛̀͑̍̔̆̔̈͂̚͘̕͝͝͝ẹ̷̛͉̬̣͓̙͓̫̣̮̈̈́͌̓̉͛͑̈̓̆̂̄͌͑̾̃̇́͋̽͂͑͂̾̓̋͆̈̎̒̔̅́̇̂̓̚̚͜͠͝͠͝ͅp̶̡̨̧̢̛̛̝͕̠̗̤͖̖̩̼͖̠̪̩̟̠̙̫̦̗̱͙̳͚̬̰̰͔̯͉͇̲̙͈͔̪̾̔͆̾͑̂͐͊̈̐̋̉̀̽̂͊̕͝ŗ̶̡̧̡̡̛̱̼̲̬̹͍̙̝̺͕̪̭̖̱̲̟̗̩͉̤̳̞̳͙̗̝̦̥̪̼̙̹͉̯̖̯͖̫̲̫̘̠̬̬̀̇̐̍̈́̏́͗̀͊̾̈́̾͆́̿̌̍̀͊e̸̢̧̛̛̻̖͎̞̖̒̈́̐̅̿̽͑̈́̐́̑͊̊̎̄̋̊̉̇͐̈͐̾̄̊̍̅̀̕̚̕͘̕͘̕s̷̡̧̨̧̤̘͇̦̫̪̻̥͕̳̺͉͖̺̣̖̳͖͍͚͖̲̺̼̭͚̼̙͖̼͎̠͉̣̉̓͐̈́̋̔͆̋͆̆͋̔̀́̅͒͆̆͛͆͂̔̏̌̕̚͜͜͠͝ͅę̵̢̨̨͉͕̯̙͔̫͎̗̠̹̲̰̻̠̼̜̻̜̦͇̖͇͕͔͕̥̝̫̫̩͔̥̥̲͚͕͚͓̫̊͑͆̔͐̓̽̽͑̔̊̐̈́̈̒͌͗͆̃̈́̉̊̽̂̍̚͝͝͠ͅņ̴̛̣̘̫̯̦̥̗̻̞̱̭͍̣̜́̊͛̓̇͗̉͑̓̈̋̑͗̉̑̚̕̚͘͝͠t̴̡̨̨̢̢̧̢̛̛̩͖̺͙̦̙͙̲̲̩̰̙̣̝̺͍̪̺̮͇͇̼̗͕͎̮̰͍̱̟̰͕̣̦̹͖͇͎̦̲̺̎̈́̋̂́̍͛͌̐͗̑̃̈́͊̋̌̏̑̌̈͆̈́̀͌́̄́̄̊͘͘̕͜͠͝ͅa̴̢̛̟̯̫̤̠͖̭̦̩̯̖̣̫͈͎͙͔̬̣͖͎̱͍͖̖͕̘̟̩̣̲̱̥̗̞̰̥͍̲͚͆̀́̿̐̒̊̀͂̒̄̂̆́̎̈́́̀̀̿͜͜͝͝͝ͅt̵̡̡̨̛̰̩̜̣͎̩̰̣̼̬̩̲̬̰̰̬̳̒͂̓̽̆̈́̏̎͆̒̋͐̐͛̑̋̆̔͂̍͋͐̈́͛̊̌̆̄̂̾̌͌̀̏͗̍̐̏̐̋͂͋̚͘͝͠͠͝͠ͅi̸̫̥͎̫͙̩̳̣̥̩̘̗͝ͅͅv̶̢͓̟̱͕̹̮̮̟̼̩̗͚̣̝̞͕̞̮̻̤̯͉̺͕̩̠͙͔̲̙̈́͗͑͊͋̋͒̍̊͗͋͋͒͆̏̊̃͆͌̾̄̎̍́͛͑͆͐̽̂̄͗̋̚͘͘e̶̢̝͔̠̥̾͑̈́̃́̌͂̏͂̌́̂̿̑̓̓̉̔͊͊̎́̈̑͆͘̕̚͠ͅ ̴̡̧̧̨͉̬̗̮͖͉̠̥̳͓͙̫̪̙͎͔͙̩̭̦̮̞̰̮̤̗̖̩̖̜͈̟͖̹̭͂̓͋́̃̄͜ͅͅͅö̴̩͕̦͈̼͖͕̦̳͍̘̯͚̳̖̫̳̣̠͎́̇͂͛͋̽͌̽͆͑̓͊͊̓͜͝͝ͅͅf̵̡̨̯͓̯͚̜̻͓̬͉̪͕̥͙̤̝͍̳̫̲̰͓̫͎͔̣̀́̽̓͐͊͐͗̊̑̉̀̓͆̐͜͜͝ͅ ̸̧̛̼̱͈̳̗͎̼̹̤̤̞͕͎̘̠͈͖̳̦̦͍̣͕͉̱̮͕̟͇̺̿͑̀͌̎̌̈́̿̑̎̃̌́̋̂͛͗͊̈̓̄̇̔̑̓̀͐͂̏̽̇̒̾̽̍̃̽̇̓͘͘̚͘͘͝͝͝͠G̸̛͚̹̳̬̰̯̦͎̘̃̈́̇͒͊̾̈́̃͌̑͊͗̌͒͂̃̂̾̈́̇̓͋̀̏̉̕͘͝ͅe̸̢̨̢̦͖̺̪̮̗̲̬͉̜̺̦̹̲̭͔͇͕͕͕̱̭̖̳̗̩̱̻͚̜̝̜̘̱̟̯͈̖̗͔̙̱̳͚͛͌̎̀͜͜ͅǫ̸̨̢̢̛̛̪̻͙̰̞̭͉͕͕̠̣̱̣̼̭̰̟͉̝̗̗̜͔͉̆͌̄̊̒̆͋̔͗̋͛͌͗͛̃͒̀͗̂̋̂̔̊̉̔́̔̋͘̚̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅr̷̢̳̼͇̳̪̳̲͓̜̯͍̫̥̒̊͋̋͋̓͛g̷̢̛̛̛̘̝͚͋̊̀̿̅̀̓̀͋̈̀̀͆̿̄̋̋́̉͗̓̌̒̇̽̓̌͑̃̄̉͋̈́͋̎̇̈́̈̽̽̚͝͝͝͠͝i̷̧̧̧̨̡͓͚̻͖̬̳͕͚̦͉̯͍͕̪̠̳̫͇̝͉͕̮̯͓͇̝̬͓͎̞͔̼̲̜̱̊̏́̌̓͗̑̐͐̍͌̽́̽̕̚͠ͅͅą̸̢̨͎̞̩͍̝͓̟͕̯̼͉̭̹͔̫̺̮̰͉̗͙̲̗̻̖̟͕͙͜͜͝ͅ.̵̗͔̠̹͕͈̞̗̭̬̙̱̘̖̫̣͎̮̪̱̼̻̘͇̖͔̰̐̆́͆̒͒͛̆́͋̉̀̐̆̏̽̃̈́́̎̍̊͗͑̽̋͘͜͜͜͝ͅ

We need to Get Back to Vampires and Werewolves! Amen!!

Adventure Time Vampire GIF

9 Likes

Oh, my SO just pointed out this change…gross.

Left side was Nov 8; right side today. I feel so…secure…in my vote.

14 Likes

At least they are trying to push back on the narrative that the elections aren’t secure. :confused:

5 Likes

It was in-person, though. So it may be an unsubtle prod that anything less than in-person isn’t secure (that’s how I read it).

10 Likes

Sadly, incoherent ramblings by their candidate didn’t stop quite a lot of people to vote for someone who then became POTUS, and continued to ramble incoherently. Also, many voted for that guy again.

And giving the rambling any screentime and clicks only strengthened the brand identification with the arsehat, it seems.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be the Prostate Tax? I mean…

8 Likes

Why I vote by mail.

4 Likes

from

10 Likes

Happy You Good GIF

5 Likes

Hopefully pray to become a more accepting and open person, as opposed to praying away the trans

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.