Watch a Karen snap when she spots her neighbor walking her dog while Black

Originally published at: Watch a Karen snap when she spots her neighbor walking her dog while Black | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Qarens gone wild!

22 Likes

Police: “Take it up with your leasing office.”
Leasing office: “Take it up with the police.”

Just a friendly reminder that the cops don’t actually do shit for you. They do it TO you.

52 Likes

That poor dog. Stuck with a child minded Karen for an owner.

24 Likes

I feel so jaded that I was relieved when I came to the comments and didn’t yet see the inevitable, “but, but, what was going on before the recording started that caused this woman to act this way…?”
Although, come to think of it, that seems like a more common defense when men are recorded acting like bigoted assholes to random people, so who knows, maybe we won’t get one.

19 Likes

Watch a Karen snap

What for? How will it serve me, in any positive way?

33 Likes

That’s not the snap you’re looking for…here’s a less infuriating one :wink:

37 Likes

What does that even mean?

20 Likes

Definitely a much more fabulous one.

20 Likes

Clearly a shout out to the pioneers of programming that made the digital age possible.

37 Likes

It’s easy to snap an individual Karen. It’s more of a problem when they’re in a bundle.

34 Likes

I take her frustration with the ubiquity of mobile phones as a sign of Karen progress. Yes, she continues to behave like an arsehole, but at least she’s acknowledging that she’s guaranteed to face consequences for it.

19 Likes

So you’re saying the collective noun for a group of Karens is a fasces of Karens?

32 Likes

Alternate pronunciations include a “fascism” of Karen’s and a “feces” of Karen’s.

27 Likes

What is in the water there?

7 Likes

27 Likes

file a restraining order and take it up with her leasing office

Fuckin’ do it. Make it so Karen can’t even live in the damn complex anymore.

Sounds like she’s saying that the person recording, and her behavior, presumably, is the reason why people need to record interactions with their cellphones… yet she’s the one objecting to the recording. Which makes me think she actually has no idea what she’s saying.

I dunno, I find one snap will do it:

10 Likes

Well, it is now.

7 Likes

Um…crocodiles? Alligators have wider snouts.

Oh, I see it’s on the Lameland…er, Lakeland side of Tampa, and very close to The Concerned Citizens of Gibsonton Area.

ETA: Wow, she has the dead eyes of a shark.

14 Likes

The easiest way to identify the difference between a croc and an aligator is this:

One sees you later, the other sees you in a while…

37 Likes