Watch: A man loses it at a gas station when he thinks a woman cut in line

19 Likes

I’ve always viewed it as one of those rules put in place so people wouldn’t get distracted and cause a problem.

1 Like

I feel sorry for the guy. Having to re-live his greatest achievement in life being the grade school hall monitor over and over again to feel important. /s

3 Likes

If this happened in a GOP state – and if the woman and her kids had “felt threatened” – she could have legally shot this numb-nut.
Act… your age… people!

1 Like

Synthetic clothes and sliding out of a car seat though… (I’ve never seen pumps that run unattended in Europe - I don’t know if this is why?

Love the way he holds the phone up the whole time because it is very important that everyone hear what he has to say.

1 Like

Man, that could have been so much worse.

Of course he would’ve. This is a grade school bully, not capable of picking on someone his own size for fear of losing.

One thing is for sure, this incident confirms that I will continue not getting gas at Costco (similar enough big box store). The lines are always outrageously long. I’d really rather spend a dollar more filling up down the street where there is no queue.

4 Likes

Holy shit. Please tell me this is a T-shirt. I definitely need to wear this around south O.C. CA.

(time for an early Christmas present for myself)

3 Likes

I’m sure it must be, by now…

2 Likes

I’m a man who frequently wears cargo shorts and still I’m inclined to agree with you on this.

3 Likes

I first learned of the design from this patch. Dunno if someone made a shirt or not.

1 Like

That’s what I thought, too. Until someone did it to me.

It is absolutely amazing how rage inducing someone cutting in line at a busy gas station can be. I’m normally a pretty calm guy and wanted to rip someone’s head off when they came swooping in.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.