Watch a man tuck his six birds in bed and kiss them all goodnight

Originally published at: Watch a man tuck his six birds in bed and kiss them all goodnight | Boing Boing

11 Likes

When the one next to the last tries to get a kiss before it’s his turn!

Happy Surprise GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

21 Likes

I guess that he saves the regurgitation for breakfast time?

15 Likes

Then they pooped on everything. Birds are gross (but cute)

22 Likes

This ranks up there w/ some of the weirdest shit I’ve ever seen. Cute weird, to be sure, but weird weird also.

6 Likes

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

7 Likes

What kind of lunatic has six parrots? At once?

15 Likes

I’m sure it would only become a problem if they all pair-bonded with him, which clearly isn’t going to happen in this …

10 Likes

Something similar happened to a friend of mine. He’d asked a fellow cockatiel owner to take care of his bird for a week while he went on vacation, and was surprised a couple of weeks after he got back by the discovery of hatching eggs, and four additions to his aviary.

10 Likes

Hey! Your bird knocked up my bird.

7 Likes

… we are still clipping birds wings and keeping them indoors huh? Sooo cuuuuute!

4 Likes

My GF has a birb and to an outsider it is an abusive relationship. :confused:

3 Likes

Look closer at the birds. They are all African grey parrots (or maybe macaws, though the beaks seem too small for macaws) nestlings, hand raised, just sprouting pinfeathers. If he’s feeding them, they all see him as a parent. That’s no doubt why they are all still and calm, probably he just gave them a feeding or they’d really be begging–I really doubt he could get six adults birbs in the bed to be so calm. They really are “his babies” in one sense.

4 Likes

That is the most adorable start to a pandemic ever

4 Likes

People really underestimate how social birds can be, especially if they’re hand raised like these guys.

I have a chicken that comes out of the coop to yell at me if I fail to properly tuck in the flock. A few in the flock insist on a nightly snuggle.

6 Likes

As Amy Farrah Fowler would say, “I guess you gotta have hollow bones to get some sugar around here.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.