Watch a model dangle off a skyscraper for a photo shoot

Achieved the same same SHOT? Yes. Achieved the same RESULT (including the level of viewership and discussion on social media and discussion boards such as this one) using safer practices? Doubtful.

7 Likes

Thanks for helping me get in my cremaster exercises for the day.

6 Likes

Schrödinger’s cat of a modeling stunt. Either Watch Model dangle off a skyscraper for a photo shoot, or Watch model plunge to her death for PR stunt.

6 Likes

Takeway message: Will do anything for fame and money.

1 Like

You’d think the last 1000 years of Russian history would have provided some sort of evolutionary pressure in a more survival-oriented way, but maybe not.

4 Likes

Yeah, like any citizens of Dubai work.

5 Likes

Lots of nopes, but my brain first said, “oh, how nice, if she fell in she would only fall four stori—oh, never mind, she’d just die sooner.”

She is braver than me, harness rig or not!

2 Likes

So wrong. Insane level of carelessness.

1 Like

At least she wore sensible shoes. First I thought she’d wear high heels like women often are expected to do in ridiculous situations.

10 Likes

Holy shit I want a personal stage wizard

It’s Dubai, you have quaint notions about Occupational health and safety standards existing in a place that’s built by something akin to slave labor.

4 Likes

I hear a few hold government positions not sure it’d be called “work”

2 Likes

But she done gone viral tho! Yup.

I’m available at the right price.

3 Likes

That guy was pretty strong. I have never held a person up with one arm, but supporting 100+ pounds with one arm while balancing on a structural beam seems like it would be hard to do.

Also, they are both out of their minds.

7 Likes

I’ve got an act that can top that…

…but I can only do it once.

9 Likes

I find it much more frightening to watch other people near a ledge than to be on one myself. I can control what I’m doing, but I can never be completely sure that someone else isn’t going to do something foolish. If my wife gets within three feet of a precipice, I start freaking out.

1 Like

It’s Russia - the crazies survived.

2 Likes

Meh.

Once you get above a few dozen metres, more height doesn’t matter. You’re just as dead either way.

Looks like fun, though.

8 Likes