Watch a model dangle off a skyscraper for a photo shoot

But not right now, at this moment? You’re slacking.

3 Likes

So?

:scream:

Oh holy fuck those are trees not grass!

:scream:

5 Likes

I like Sam Beam’s version:

And Streetlight Manifesto’s:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Liked because WoW works like that too and I thought the same thing when I saw the water :smile:

My reaction to this video:

4 Likes

I’m not going to watch because lethal risks should not be encouraged as a way to get ahead as a model.

Dangling from the Cayan Tower in Dubai as her stunt trainer holds her by one arm certainly led to some additional cool shots and helped her stand out in a crowded industry.

8 Likes

Was that Tim the Enchanter?

Nope. Paul Haynes played Merlin.

He actually mentions possibly needing to wipe his hands off around 0:25. Sweaty palms seemed to have been taken into consideration.

Sure beats pooping someone else.

4 Likes

And yet, here we are–not even the target audience–talking about it, at length. Which wouldn’t happen if it was done with the “magic of CG” or harnesses.

Foolish and tempting hubris? Probably. But the veracity and risk involved does lend it some weight.

My former studio model is working steady in print and runway in NYC, and the most dangerous thing she’s had to do is sit next to a housecat.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Ohmygod.

3 Likes

Opposite effect. To survive, they had to go to great extremes, so those who survived were those who would go to great extremes. Thus why classic blunder #1 is “never get involved in a land war in Asia”.

2 Likes

He probably feels that breaking every bone in his body once is quite enough.

1 Like

2 Likes

My normal eloquence escapes me.
Fuck. That.

3 Likes

I’m not scared of heights at all, but I know I can’t watch this video. I’m not even gonna try. Bad karma.

3 Likes
1 Like