Watch a violent scuffle at a school board meeting after a man praises masks

Whether they raise their hand against another person or not, the anti-maskers are doing violence to others all the time.

2 Likes

The aggressive guy wailing about personal choice while sitting front row in a recorded session disagrees violently with another attendee’s personal choice to snap a picture on his phone.
Sounds about right.

9 Likes

Yeah, Q freaks love claiming they care about child trafficking. But when faced with actual child traffickers, they recognize them as their leaders and celebrities and decide they’re okay.

9 Likes
2 Likes

Series 12 Thirteenth Doctor GIF by Doctor Who

3 Likes

Kitten agrees…

6 Likes

What a shitty human being…

4 Likes

For real! My 9 year old is autistic, hates things on his face, had to do OT for over a year to get used to wearing glasses. AND STILL WEARS A MASK ALL DAY. Because he understands the basics of germs and immune systems.

7 Likes

I can’t help thinking that I went to high school with a few of these maskhole parents…Eastern Carver County is western suburbs of the Twin Cities.

3 Likes

Why wasn’t that no-neck thug removed from the room the MOMENT he started his physical intimidation bullshit? Why was he allowed to stay? Why was masked guy, you know, the victim, the one requiring a talking-to by law enforcement?

Take out the trash and things automatically get better, it’s as simple as that.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.