Watch: Ad for conservative new dating app shows women where to find Mr. Wrong

… and in 9 months, what rough beasts, their hour come round at last … ?

There’s nothing like advertising ripe new targets for gopfishing.

1 Like

Too woke, it has a black woman in it.

1 Like

Right? That really stuck out. Are they actually approving the use of gender-neutral pronouns? Doesn’t sound very hyperconservative to me!

I feel a little bit better about bots taking over the job of coddling the egos of fragile conservative men to give bartenders, DMV clerks, and Home Depot lumberyard workers a rest.

3 Likes

shhhh don’t tell them the guy who created this dating app is gay

1 Like

Hey, if this takes all the fascists off regular dating apps and isolates them in their own bubble, then the whole thing would be worthwhile. Maybe not for the users of this app, but everyone else… Though I suspect conservative men will still use all the regular dating apps and lie about who they are in an attempt to get casual sex, so it won’t even accomplish that.

Occasionally I see someone bemoaning that people don’t date across the political divide, but they inevitably mean left-leaning women dating conservative men and seriously, fuck that. I mean, Jesus, who wants to date someone who doesn’t see them as a human being worthy of rights? Who wants to date a homophobe, transphobe, racist, even if you’re not directly impacted by their bigotry? “Conservatism” has become something so monstrously toxic that one is just admitting to being a terrible human being with that political affiliation.

I’m betting that the users, like other conservative dating apps, are 90%+ men, so it’s not like they could find real women to interview… I was enjoying how fake their statements were, though. Yeah, what you really want is a man who doesn’t wear a mask! (Covid-dick for the win!)

Yeah, from what I’m reading, there are a bunch of conservative dating apps, that all must be stepping on each others’ toes. People must have to sign up for a half-dozen accounts for this to remotely work. (Though I suspect it basically doesn’t work, for most of them.)

I’ve heard from a number of women who tried to do political filtering on dating sites but still ended up with conservative men - who either lied about their own politics or ignored women’s preferences because they apparently believed that liberal women would be more likely to sleep with them…

9 Likes

What if building the whole new service is the point?

All of those are owned by Match Group, Inc. Starting a successful dating app/site seems to be a great way to get your company purchased by any one of a few companies that run dozens of sites, some large some small. (Not that I think a conservative dating site is likely to be successful.)

My guess would be that this is a money grab, do an ad blitz, get users, fake more users, pad numbers, sell out.

1 Like

Nazi dick picks. Nazi dick pics everywhere.

6 Likes

Didn’t some women use Bumble to catfish Jan 6 participants and turn them in to the Feds? Hopefully this will be more of the same.

3 Likes

Just do it the Ashley Madison way, and make a shit-ton of female accounts that are all bots.

2 Likes

Tbh, “nonpolitical” is almost as big a red flag as “conservative” for me these days. Who can afford being nonpolitical these days? Just letting the shit show do its own thing and not care, (because they themselves are comfortable).

Not setting any political status is one thing (I haven’t), but proudly declaring your indifference is another.

10 Likes

Women like them certainly exist but the ones in the commercial are likely struggling actors who need to make their annual SAG insurance minimum and held their noses.

10 Likes

You’re doing the Lord’s work.

5 Likes

Right Stuff!?

None of them are even astronauts!!

real housewives of new york city wtf GIF

16 Likes

That would be an improvement on what non-political apparently means now. Instead, non-political means in opposition to being political, and being political means LGBTQ+, or feminist, or POC.

8 Likes

Which only allows straight hookups. :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

I’m looking for a man who

Knows how to say “make me a sandwich.”

Like his turkey with plenty of “white meat,” if you know what I mean.

Whose internet search history is a secret, but probably has the word ‘cuck’ in it.

isn’t afraid to tell me what I think.

knows, “my body, his choice.”

Has 88 tattooed on his chest.

Won’t say where he was on January 6.

Calls me “mother.”

Will never build a wall between us. Oh . . .

Wants his slippers ready when he gets home.

Thinks Handmaid’s Tale is a documentary of the Golden Age.

4 Likes

It’s like a pied piper or roach motel for toxic masculinity!

3 Likes

But most of them can’t shut up about it!

5 Likes