Watch: Angry gentleman shoots out the tires and engine of more than one AT&T truck

I don’t know how concerned I would be with framing when there’s a nutjob shooting at cars.

17 Likes

Angry logic: I don’t like this vehicle here. Therefore I will disable it so it will be here longer.

5 Likes

I think AT&T is pissed because they can’t hire him as a customer service rep, he clearly has the mentality down.

11 Likes

18 Likes

No, no, this guy isn’t armed and batshit crazy, let’s just follow him around and point our phones at him.

7 Likes

Floriduh and firearms. Hopefully this nut job is barred from owning/possessing firearms.

1 Like

Someone needs to go back over his case files to be sure he didn’t start any of those fires.

10 Likes

I hope that was a work number the technician just broadcast to the internet.

5 Likes

He’d only be barred from gun ownership if this results in a felony charge. I suspect it would be plead down to misdemeanor charges unless this isn’t the first time this guy overreacted.

3 Likes

Ban guns. That is all.

7 Likes

I hate to admit it, but part of me would have been okay with that. I’m not a fan of gun culture, but when I see an angry guy walking around shooting and reloading my initial thought is that he must be neutralized.

1 Like

News just in - AT&T to fit trucks with white tyres

13 Likes

Remember to unload the gun before you start cleaning it.

4 Likes

Responsible gun owner!

2 Likes

perfect! lol

1 Like

Will this be on the next cover of 2600?

4 Likes

“Overreacted” might be an understatement. Overreacted would have been this guy in his giant white shoes and blueblockers yelling at them for an hour to get off his lawn. I know he has blueblockers somewhere.
Shooting the trucks like a maniac is classified as something else. And if he had been black, he would have had his head blown off by the cops.

4 Likes

Can’t we all just celebrate the horizontal video orientation, together?

8 Likes

That’s only for white people. I’m pretty sure the guy doing the talking is black.

9 Likes

I once had AT&T cancel my landline after I dropped their lousy DSL service and then, once they re-connected it, add all sorts of extraneous services onto the landline that we did not previously have. It took me and my wife almost three months at several hours per call, two or three times a week talking to customer service reps to get the extra crap turned off, only to have it show up again on the next bill every month. So, I can ALMOST understand…

5 Likes