Watch: Angry gentleman shoots out the tires and engine of more than one AT&T truck

this is the lamest Shadowrun campaign ever.

6 Likes

if he were slightly less hinged, I think you meant. :slight_smile:

where’d that bullet come down?

2 Likes

Assault with a deadly weapon is my pointing a gun at you, attempted murder is my shooting at you.

5 Likes

I just shot coffee out my nose. Thank you.

4 Likes

But he’s going to claim that he wasn’t really shooting at the guy. Aggravated assault assault (which is enough to prevent him from owning a gun) is a good bet as the minimum that the prosecutor will accept in a plea bargain.

You missed the latest American cop memo: “Shoot anyone.”

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/18/us/minneapolis-woman-killed-by-police/index.html

2 Likes

Shh. Didn’t want to say it out loud.

It didn’t. The Law of Gravity was overruled by the Law of Florida.

Right you are, thanks. : )

That guy’s a bit scary, but what’s really scary is that this video will become part of some ISP’s corporate training film regarding safety while on the job.

1 Like

The guy filming is pretty relaxed about it, given that there’s a maniac shooting a gun right there in his immediate vicinity.

1 Like

This concept couldn’t come soon enough

So you’ve tried then…

2 Likes

I think its time that the people of Florida became a little bit more “self reliant” and stop leaning on Bugs to saw them off every time a Floridian does something egregious, stupid, or plain insane. They need to stand on their own and take their own saws to Alabama and Georgia to saw off Florida so it can float away. Instead they somehow manage to sit around all day, watching Bugs saw off Florida on their wide screen tv’s, talking to their friends on their brand new iPhones, meanwhile we and Bugs get up every day, and do the hard work of sawing off this crazy-ass state…

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is just a low-key day in the life of your average utilities worker in a major municipal area in the U.S.
Having lived in or around a few major cities, I’ve seen shit get weird very quickly.

3 Likes

So who was that guy with? Verizon?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.