Watch: Arizona State Rep Jake Hoffman refuses to say who told him to sign false Presidential election document

Originally published at: Watch: Arizona State Rep Jake Hoffman refuses to say who told him to sign false Presidential election document | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Over It Sigh GIF by GIPHY News

34 Likes

And he gets kicked out of the state legislature now? Right? Can never run for public office again? Right? A little help here?

29 Likes

Election fraudster. Lock him up.

22 Likes

Corrupt, dumb and a death cultist is no way to go through life, son.

[Unless you’re a Republican politician, in which case it’s the only way]

19 Likes

You’d think signing a fake electoral vote is a felony. I guess it’s okay if you are a Republican.

23 Likes

dorfman

8 Likes

The "fake it till you make it " GOP.

9 Likes

“We just made the whole thing up! Basically cosplayed as State Electors.”

6 Likes

Watch the party chair say: “You’ll need to ask Jake Hoffman.”

8 Likes

Lawyer up, fuckwad.

13 Likes

The 14th Amendment, Section 3 covers state officers and state offices, so, yes. Someone with standing would need to sue or the Justice Department would need to get involved.

12 Likes

Bless that reporter. That’s someone doing his job to the fullest. I wish every interview with a politician would relentless hunt for the truth like this.

And yeah, if signing up your dead mother so you can vote in her name is a violation of the law, what about ATTEMPTING TO DISENFRANCHISE AN ENTIRE STATE??!! Throw the book at everyone involved for their attempted coup!

18 Likes

How can someone sign their name to an “official” document and then be so terrified of it?

Reminds me of the Founding Fathers who, after signing the Declaration of Independence, would reply to all later communications: "new quill who dis?"

9 Likes

As well as an unsavory present.

It’s getting to the point that the whole of the FDC needs to be RICO’d.

1 Like

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2021/10/details-of-the-money-behind-jan-6-protests-continue-to-emerge/

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.