Watch as Marjorie Taylor Greene runs congress for Speaker McCarthy

Originally published at: Watch as Marjorie Taylor Greene runs congress for Speaker McCarthy | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread | Page 2042 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

29 Likes

Sounds like an opportunity for Dems to social-engineer some positive legislation. Or some rules changes. I somehow doubt EmptyGee is up to speed on the details of parliamentary procedure and House rules.

33 Likes

It’s almost as if the whole party is completely irredeemable…

25 Likes

doctor who GIF

19 Likes

This seems like the kind of situation where Dems could literally use reverse psychology on the floor and basically take control…

22 Likes

Am I Right Chicago Fire GIF by NBC

9 Likes

Whoops, got to it a bit before me…

7 Likes

Star Wars No GIF

7 Likes

You could be right. That strategy would have worked on very, very small children not that long ago – but enhanced cultural immersion has made such children immune to such manipulation. But congressional Republicans, on the other hand…

17 Likes

i’m surprised she didn’t arrange to have biden and harris offed during her window of opportunity…

7 Likes

First he hand over the 6 Jan footage to a fascist pundit, now he hands over the Speaker’s gavel to a fascist maniac. What a pathetic doormat McCarthy is.

27 Likes

Captain America Reaction GIF

10 Likes

I’m wondering if McCarthy will now suffer a mild-to-fatal case of defenestration; leaving MTG in the seat, long-term.

19 Likes

If you wonder about the deals MTG negotiated with McCarthy for her support in the Speaker fiasco, here you are.

16 Likes

but he promised!

11 Likes

“I motion that we have a new election for Speaker of the House.”
…and we may have some Republican conversions to boot.

5 Likes

Honorable.

Horrific honorific.

7 Likes

The right horrible Marjorie Taylor Greene.

16 Likes

Not enough syllables… The right unbearable Marjorie Taylor Greene?

9 Likes