Watch as Presidential burger recipients note the absurdity

I hereby declare “sad pile” the meme of the day. It neatly describes the Trump presidency.

“Add this latest stupidity/atrocity/outrage to the sad pile.”

20 Likes

“I went out and bought a $750 suit for this?”

24 Likes

I was wondering… “food” from any of those places has about a 4 minute shelf life before it becomes cold congealed chemicals and I’m left wondering what has led to me to this point in my life that I’m eating that crap.

11 Likes

You also have to remember that in addition to the driving times it doubtlessly took a non-trivial amount of time to get those deliveries moved in through White House security. Then there’s the time it took to artfully arrange all those piles of cardboard containers and plastic condiment cups in neat little piles on the silver serving platters, not to mention the time Trump spent posing with it for photo ops.

I bet that crap was two hours old by the time it made its way into any athletes’ mouths.

34 Likes

That’s only because the Democrats stopped him from installing a McDonald’s in the White House proper.

(I think parody is dead. That could have legitimately been a request.)

Edit:
Oh yeah, it was a request:

Trump Asked White House Kitchen Staff to Make McDonald’s Menu Items

29 Likes

I was waiting for “we got dressed up in suits and ties for Wendy’s?

[dammit! @sludge beat me to it!]

6 Likes

It’s that they lit the candles and put the sauce packets in dinky little silver trays that would have had Armando Iannucci rejecting it as too far-fetched for ‘Veep’.

Luxury dining of lukewarm congealed fast food by candlelight.

11 Likes

WHAT? And violate the emoluments clause???

15 Likes

Cut to scene of refuges starving at the boarder.

7 Likes

They may feel something like how I felt years ago when my office moved to a new one and everyone had to come in on Saturday for no pay to move everything. Lunch was two hours late and it was fucking KFC.There was more than one person earning $80K bonuses in this workplace (there were only 10 employees FFS) and they bought fucking KFC. I was so pissed off.

15 Likes

This is the first and only thing I have found so pathetic about Trump that I’m actually genuinely laughing at it, instead of being outraged. This whole situation this whole photo up that photo his misspelling everything in this it’s so fucking stupid the only thing I can do is genuinely laugh because it’s hilarious that one man who runs the most powerful country on Earth can be this tasteless and this out of touch with reality

10 Likes

You mean like right around the corner in DC?

17 Likes

Fed burgers by tRump.

The ultimate hazing.

5 Likes

While funny, it’s not true.

There’s a McDonalds 0.4 miles from the White House. The others may be farther.

The other shame is there are also Five Guys, Shake Shack, and BGR all close with better burgers.

6 Likes

What I don’t get is why the f’k do sports teams even entertain the notion of going to the trump WH in the first place? The man has no honor, respect or empathy for any of those guys. None.

Clemson should be ashamed.

Because we all know that this is what he is really looking for:

2015-07-25_lif_11360367_I1

12 Likes

And trump’s weird comment:

“Oh, I want to be the agent for that tall, handsome quarterback,” Trump said. “Six-foot-seven, they say great athlete, and he’s accurate. That’s nice.”

That’s how he thinks, he wants to be that guy’s agent, trump’s whole mindset is how to make money off of more talented, better looking people than himself.

24 Likes

It’s really funny watching /r/The_Donald polish this turd of an event. Claiming all of reddit is against fast food and how leftest are outraged by this event.

Dude, we are not outraged we are laughing at how lame and … classless this is. I like fast food and had Chicken McNugets for lunch. Just when I visit the White House for dinner I expect a bit better than cold Big Macs.

This is an actual real Steamed Hams moment.

16 Likes

I looked for Kliban’s “Harmburger and Meanball sandwich”, but this will have to do.

12 Likes

It would be funny if it didn’t screw over these talented young people who should be properly recognized for their effort as “America’s best” by giving them America’s best. But instead, we gave them junk. And that’s just shameful and embarrassing - yet again. I’m just fucking done with this shit. This shows how disrespectful 45 is to people. He doesn’t give a damn about anything but his own fat ass. I can’t wait to see him in handcuffs for whatever shit he’s done behind our backs.

7 Likes

Maybe he just likes the pink panther remake

7 Likes